Special 4: Vixen🍋🌶️

Blue flame hero Dabi and his underlings, the UA first year interns Deku, Shoto and DynaMight are on a mission to bust a villanous organization selling quirk enhancers on a new year eve party.
Y/n is one of the villains, making these drugs.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Shoto and Dyna, you both cover the back. Deku and I will go in through the front. Don't spoil this one like the last one Dyna. Keep your yelling under control, got it?" Dabi instructed them.

"Yeah whatever man...let's just get this over with..." Bakugo pouted.

"And remember, our goal is to capture the ones that are making these, not the sellers..they are useless at this point..." He signalled them and walked into a big hall full of people dancing and doing drugs, grinding on eachother.

"Dabi-san, how did you find out that this place is the drug kitchen? You are very good at these undercover missions...I have so much to learn from you...and the way you use the blue flames to such great extents...it's amazing.." Deku was rambling as they both walked inbetween the locals.

"Keep the muttering to yourself green pea... Observe..see if you can find anything."

" Sir yes sir." Deku turned around to see if there was any suspicious acts going on. He saw two people at the corner swiping something into their jackets. The music was getting louder and louder as they went near the dance floor.
Bakugo and Shoto were walking around pretending to be partying and enjoying themselves. Nobody has noticed them. All thanks to Dabi's training they are getting good at undercover missions.

"Icy hot..I see movement. We should tail them... I going in." Bakugo followed a suspicious woman and man talking with a briefcase in hand.

"Wait. I'll call Dabi. Bakugo! Don't run! Bakugo! Great!". Shoto immediately dialled Dabi and put the phone in his pocket and ran behind Bakugo.

"Looks like they found the cooks..leave them..let's go" Dabi followed them as soon as he saw them.

"Dabi-san what about those people. Shouldn't we stop them? Hand them over to the cops?" Deku followed him.

"And loose these people who are making these shits? Don't stare like that! " Dabi dragged him behind.

Some people were going crazy. Touching them, grinding on them as they passed.

"Hey sexy..like what you see?" A topless woman shook her tits on Dabi.
"Nice tits!" Dabi clicked his tongue and winked at her.

"Dabi-san!!" Deku rolled his eyes flustered and embarrassed as he saw the woman's breasts.
" Yeah..let's go...come on..you're too young for this..hehaaa.." They both pretended to enjoy and dance like the rest of the crowd.
Shoto and Bakugo followed the lady and man into a back room. Before Dabi and Deku could follow them, two men started fighting and the people started screaming and running everywhere.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Run!!! Run!run!run!!! They're crazy! They're on drugs! Their quirk's going crazy!!!!" A man ran screaming. His back was stabbed with a lot of long metallic spikes. And suddenly there was tear gas everywhere and people were running blind.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! It's them! They couldn't control their quirks!!! It's everywhere! Fuck! I can't  risk using my fire! Deku! Get everyone outta here!" Dabi ran towards the back door and Deku went into the dance floor, rescuing the injured and the captured. Suddenly the ceiling crumbled down to the floor. It was filled with those metallic spikes. Deku swung through the hall, and using his danger sense he rescued many people before they got hit by the falling ceiling.