Cbapter 33 Evil love 🍋

"Touya..I'm tired..just leave.." I lied.

"It's not fair to spend all your energy on your backup plan." He pouted.

" Stop calling him that! Ugh!!!" I threw my pillow on his face.

" Why not? Is he more than a backup? Should I ...you know..klck..?" He smirked clicking his tongue in gesture of murder.

" No..don't kill him... he's my friend..." I sighed. Now I was really getting tired.

" Friend? Bitch he wants to fuck you! I ain't gonna let that happen!" He grabbed my neck pushing me down on the pillow. And ...that turned me on.

God!! I love him so much!

"Oh? What are you gonna do about it? Dabi?" I emphasized on the dabi.

" Ew...don't call me that...I like it when you call me by my real name. Reminds me of you moaning my name with my cock inside you...hehe.." he grinned getting closer and closer to me. Suddenly all my fatigue vanished.

" Dabi!" I taunted him.

" Call me that one more time! I dare you! I'll fucking go Dabi on you babe..." His eyes sparkled.

" Dabi!" I teased him more.

" Heh..now you've done it. I forbid you from seeing him!" His chokehold tightened around me.

"Ha! You're not my father! I'll do whatever I want!" I gulped wanting more of his tempting attention.

" I am not your father but I am your daddy. And you will do as I say!" He smirked as his eyes brightened even more blue.

Fuck! That was smooth...you smooth bastard!

"If you're my daddy then why did you kick me out as soon as your gang called up? Am I not your first priority.......daddy?" I looked up at him, my eyes slightly teary and glowing in his blue light.

" You are my first priority." His face went blank and serious. It was kinda scary to see him that dead serious.
What if I made the wrong choice?!

"Then prove it." I replied, touching his hand on my neck, moving it upwards, closer to my throat and made him press on it.

"Heh..I love it when you do that ...you're so dominantly submissive." His grin grew wider and wider. His scars added depth to his criminal face.

His lips crashed on mine. His grip on my throat getting tighter and looser in rhythm. He was controlling me. Even my breathing. I knew he would never hurt me. I trusted him with my life. Literally.

Soon, his tongue attacked mine gracefully. Our saliva became one big pool of intense sensations. His kiss felt like tickling fireworks. Such an addictive demeanor!

I kissed him back, my eyes closed and my senses heightened. My tongue danced along with his, he was the leader and I was the follower. He knew all my favourite spots. I knew all of his favourite spots. We were perfect for each other. Evil love. 

" I'll prove it you...I'll fuck my priority into you..." He broke the kiss. His white hair waving in the cold breeze coming through the window he broke in.

" I want you." I pulled him back into my mouth.

" Fuck!" He pushed me down beneath him and took off his t shirt. He sat on top of me. I could feel his hard dick straining against his pants, making a huge tent. His  half burnt abs was so sexy. I think purple is my new favourite colour.

His hands wandered all around my curves. Touching every inch of my skin like a greedy hungry wolf. Like he's never touched me before. I felt the need in every touch..the desperation..his desire for me..was so evil and pure. It was poetic. My pussy started going haywire. Beating faster and slower at the same time. Wet juices flowing out of me, preparing to recieve my highness..😆