Chapter 1: The Pride Kingdom

I really miss writing about their Royal Life au thing. So to fuel my addiction here is this!

It'll be way different from the other!
-----

"Prince Tommy, you have been requested." A guard, shorter than the prince spoke.

Tommy was sitting at a desk, bored out of his mind. Twiddling his thumbs and gnawing the end of his pen.

He swivled in his chair to face the guard. He raised his eyebrow seemingly asking, By who? He didnt really care who asked for his presence. He honestly just wanted to go to sleep.

"The king, your highness." The guard answered swiftly, not letting Tommy wait more than he need too.

Tommy's back straightened at the mention of his father. He wasnt a cruel man, just very strict.

Tommy answered by standing from his chair. He dusted off his clothes and straightened his crown. Off to see the king.

He wore a formal suit, black pants, black coat with silver buttons, and a white dress shirt underneath. Black shoes and long black socks.

The crown was gold with the family colors. Light blue, dark blue, and white. All perfectly placed in that order.

They walked through the elusive hallways, guards around every corner. Maneuvering around maids and butlers doing their daily chores under the kings order.

Tommy's confidence grew when he saw his two other brothers, Technoblade and Wilbur, standing outside the doors to their father's throne room. Seeing as he wasnt in trouble, he could let out a sigh.

Technoblade wearing a light blue dress shirt tucked into black pants. Black shoes and tall black socks aswell. Wearing the same crown.

Wilbur had the same, except his shirt was dark blue, and he had a black coat aswell. It wasn't buttoned like Tommy's though. As did he also wear the crown.

Three perfect children all dressed in the three perfect colors of their kingdom.

"Prince Tommy has arrived." The guard announced, thumping the end of his staff on the ground. A grand gesture fit for royalty, and Tommy silently scowled at it.

The two grand, gold plated doors opened swiftly as the brothers lined up beside eachother. Walking down the light blue carpeted path that led the way to the golden thrown their father sat upon.

Except he was not on it.

Instead he was pacing around the rather large room. He looked like a mad man.

The three boys kneeled.

"Father, you are pacing again." Technoblade spoke, his words confident and certain.

Tommy wished he spoke like that.

Their father paused and turned to them, "The Pride Kingdom is on their way! No warning, no letter, just a messenger from their kingdom saying they'll arrive by early evening! We have to prepare!" The king practically shouted in urgency.

"What do you need of us, father?" Wilbur asked, he spoke as if he were singing. His voice was gentle and kind. Something Tommy wished he could achieve aswell.

"Technoblade, prepare an escort to meet them at the entrance of the village! The best guards you know. Wilbur, make sure the castle is tidy and cleaned to perfection! Have rooms prepared for those who come. Tommy, make sure the village is decorated and prepared for their arrival. You have the best decorative eye. Go, go, quickly!" The king ushered their jobs to them. He was so worried that their big bustling kingdom wouldn't be prepared for their guests.