Chapter 6: Tubbo?

Here you go Syd :)

Tommy got up from his bed, putting a tired façade on his face, and walked to the door.

Tommy opened it quietly seeing a familiar face behind the door. The tired face went away with alertness.

Dream? Tommy thought, Tommy pulled Dream into his room and shut the door quickly.

"Is Tubbo here?" Dream asked, Tommy cocked his head to the side. Dream sighed, "Have you atleast seen him today?" He asked a more reasonable question.

Tommy nodded his head. Dream was now pacing, thinking to himself.

Tommy wanted to ask many questions, but he couldn't interupt Dream and his thoughtful pacing.

He stopped suddenly, "Did he seem strange when you saw him?" He asked bluntly.

Tommy thought back to their bakery visit, he shook his head. Nothing seemed amiss to him about Tubbo's behavior.

He usually can detect when Tubbo is upset or if something is troubling him.

"Damnit," Dream muttered, Tommy was even more confused. Dream went back to his pacing which didn't help Tommy.

He felt anxious, something was wrong.

Dream paused and looked to Tommy, "He hasn't come home." His eyes glossed over, "He's always home before the stroke of midnight," he continued his worries.

It finally set in. Tubbo was missing.

Tommy gathered some clothes from the closet.

"Whats your plan?" Dream asked him. He has known Tommy for too long to know that he wasnt thinking of something.

Tommy was about to change before he turned to Dream. He swirled his finger in a clockwise motion.

Dream turned, "Y'know I used to dress you and Tubbo, right?" He scoffed out.

Tommy didn't care, he's older know. It didn't matter.

Tommy clicked the heels of his boots and Dream turned. Boots, khakis, and a white button up. He turned and grabbed his cloak aswell.

"How are we going to find him if we don't have a lead to where he is?" Dream asked, Tommy didn't falter as he put it on.

"Tommy," Dream's voice was even, and calm. Tommy didn't care, he was going to find his best friend.

"Dont be irrational." He said in the same voice. Tommy's hand is hovering over the doorknob.

I'm not, he wanted to say, I have a plan. I have something that can help, he wanted to scream.

He just wants to help. He doesn't want to be seen as weak anymore. His voice isn't a set back, its motivation.

Tommy twists the doorknob and exits the room. He pauses though and turns around. Tommy pointed to the window.

"Yea I get it. Meet you at my house."

They were off.

Tommy went down the halls staying in the shadow. He's always done this, staying in the shadow was his specialty.

Blending in and seeming small was a very special talent that came with seeming invisible.

"What are you up to?" A voice from the darkness asked. Tommy almost jumped out his skin.

It was Ranboo. Of course.

Tommy didn't even bat an eye as he stepped away in a hurry. Ranboo followed him as he would.

Then he stopped, "Can I come along?" He asked, Tommy stopped in his tracks.

I don't have time for this, he thought.

Tommy sighed and nodded his head.

He continued his quick and quiet steps with an extra pair following behind. He didnt wonder why Ranboo wanted to follow along. He had someone more important to be worried about.

"You're worried about something," Ranboo assumed, "Did you loose something? Or someone, maybe?" Ranboo asked cautiously.

Tommy didn't answer, he didnt need to answer Ranboo. He has done enough for him.

Tommy turned a corner and went down spiral stairs. On the tour, Ranboo was told not to enter here. And the last time he went somewhere he wasnt supposed to, Tommy took some of the heat.

Tommy didn't stop for Ranboo's dilemma. He also didn't stop when he heard quick steps above him.

"Where are we heading?" He asked, Tommy rolled his eyes.

You don't deserve an answer. Not after all you've said to me, Tommy thought. He wish he could say these words to him.

He wants to put Ranboo in his place. He wants Ranboo to understand that his words will always affect the person thats listening to them.

Think about the other people, Tom. You wouldn't want someone to talk to you rudely, would you? The advice rang through his head like a sour melody.

Something he wants to remember, but he doesn't want to remember the person who said it to him. It hurts too badly.

Tommy made it down the stairs and continued to walk.

Ranboo looked around carefully.

"You have an enchanter? I thought they," he stumbled over his words, "I thought they all died in the war?" He continued, Tommy took a deep breath.

He shook his head and gestured for him to follow beside him.

The room was filled with books, more than in Tommy's room. Vines and flowers, brewing stands everywhere. A chaotic but also neat setup.

There was a simple storage area and Tommy took a look and scrounge around for a bit. He pulled out what looked to be a compas.

It shined a purpley hue.

"Will that help us find what you are looking for?" Ranboo asked looking at it, he saw an ingravement on the back.

Tommy gave a little side eye and then nodded. He quickly walked past Ranboo and pulled the hood up.

They were about to sneak out the castle.

Wilbur tossed and turned all night. He had a feeling as though something was wrong.

He couldnt place his finger on what felt wrong, but he knew somewhere in the kingdom, someone was in danger, or in peril.

He heard shuffling outside in the garden and decided to take a peak.

He saw a cloaked figure and another leaving the grounds.

He decided to follow.

Technoblade got a knock on his door and he groaned getting out of the bed.

When he opened the door, Wilbur was standing fully clothed and a sword on his hip.

"Are you going to kill someone?" He asked mellowly, Wilbur rolled his eyes.

"Ranboo and Tommy left somewhere, together, willingly." Wilbur explained dramatically.

Technoblade raised a brow, "I'll get my axe."

Word Count: 1094

This was a bit rushed but I like it!

Hope you enjoyed, sorry for all the stories being paused. I've just been super busy. My soccer team is going to play offs so I've been training for that!

See ya in the next one, byeee!!!!