Chapter 8: Secrets worth keeping.

Hope you're prepared, cause you ain't.

Tears formed in Tommy's eyes. He wanted to scream.

Tubbo was hanging from a branch. His hands and legs were tied behind his back and another rope tied him from the tree branch.

He was slightly swinging, it looked like he was trying to get their attention the whole time.

Tommy quickly climbed up the tree. Dream and Ranboo looked at him curiously until they saw Tubbo. Dream knew Tommy had this kind of inhuman strength, Tubbo told him about it, but what shocked him more was how fast he climbed it.

Dream stood under Tubbo, not really sure what Tommy's plan was, he decided that it would be safer if he stood ready. Incase Tommy's idea was to cut the rope and let him drop.

Tommy pulled the rope that was hanging from the tree. Tommy slowly but surely pulled Tubbo up.

Then, Tommy picked Tubbo up and sat him on the tree branch. Both Tommy and Tubbo were fighting back tears.

Tommy saw how Tubbo had cloth in his mouth, so quickly, he pulled it out.

"He is still here!" Tubbo shouted, Tommy pulled a knife out of his boot and started cutting the rope.

"He wants you Tommy! He used me to lore you out here, he knew about the compass! He knows about you!" Tubbo finally got loose from the rope.

He had rope burn from where the rope strangled him.

"Jump down Tubbo," Dream held his arms out, Tubbo almost rebuttled but he was too tired to climb out of the tree. Instead, he decided to just let gravity do the work as he slumped down.

Tommy climbed down, he gestured to Tubbo. He waved his arms around as if to explain.

Tubbo didn't get the chance to explain. An arrow whizzed over their heads.

"Run!" Dream shouted, Tommy and Ranboo ran ahead then Tubbo, Dream followed after.

He acted like a meat shield for the others.

The two characters hiding in the shadows tried to make sense of what was going on. Then they saw a hooded figure in the tree Tommy was in before.

The hooded figure drew back his bow and aimed it to the group.

One of the shadowed figures jumped infront of the line of sight and blocked the arrow with their sword.

The group running turned to look, "Dont stop running, idiots!" The other ran out of the trees running to the group.

Tommy recognized that voice.

Wilbur,

Tommy was the first to continue running, the others followed behind shortly.

The run back to the village seemed shorter than the one taken to get to Tubbo.

Tommy made sure Dream and Tubbo got in their home safely.