Chapter 10: Long Live The King.

Hello, as we all are mourning for the loss of Technoblade, I wanted to give a distraction from that. Personally, I don't deal with loss well, so I will be writing. Please rest well my loves, in time we will feel better. It won't be now, but hopefully soon. Please take care of yourselves <3

"Thank you so much, King Philza, the afternoon was wonderful!" King Halo announced.

He and his family were about to leave and head home. Their kingdom was far, that is why the trade routes were so important. They needed resources, and the Sleepy Kingdom took advantage of that.

Philza smiled, "Of course, if ever you need anything, send a letter. We'll help in every way possible." King Halo nodded in agreement.

He then turned the reins on his hoarse, guiding him to turn. They left in an awkward silence.

When they were out of the sight, the prince's visibly and mentally slumped.

Philza clapped, "Well done boys! Dinner in a hour." He walked off. The days events left behind.

"Alright, when are you telling dad about last night." Technoblade asked, facing towards his youngest brother.

Tommy looked at the back of his father who was far out of earshot. He then looked to Wilbur.

Technoblade crossed his arms and looked to Wilbur, waiting for an answer.

"I told him he can't leave castle grounds unless he has a guard or you." Wilbur put his hands up defensively. Technoblade sighed, he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I will be telling dad," Technoblade started, Tommy went to protest but Technoblade held up a hand, "I will tell him rumors have spread around the kingdom of you being in danger, or something like that. I don't know ill figure it out. Listen, he won't know about you and Ranboo sneaking out, but I agree with Wilbur's rule. Don't leave without an escort." He finished, Tommy nodded his head.

"Well, I mean if you tell dad then he's probably not going to be able to leave his room." Wilbur thought, his dad is extremely overwhelming, his youngest sons life will not be threatened under his watch.

"Its a good reason though. Alright, meet in Wilburs room after dinner." Technoblade announced, he walked off in the direction that Philza went into.

Tommy rubbed his eyes, his tiredness caught up to him.

Wilbur placed a hand on Tommy's shoulder, "So, about what Prince Nick said earlier, you don't feel like you're in our shadow, do you?" He asked sincerely, looking into his brothers sharp blue eyes that contradict his brown delicate ones.

Tommy shook his head.

"Good. I believe the townspeople love and adore you. As do I and Tech, so please believe me when I say you aren't." He patted on Tommy's shoulder before walking of.

He went in a different direction then his father and brother. He most likely went to his room.

Tommy thought for a moment, I feel as if I'm in your shadow not because of your abilities but because I cannot speak. If I could speak, this kingdom would know what really happened to my mother.

Who really killed the queen.

"It is quite a shame that you have to leave so unexpectedly." Philza spoke, their plates clear from dinner. Ranboo only looked down at his plate, he was too tired to act princely.