Chapter 4: A Day In The Life of A Prince

I'm trying a new writing style thingy. Bare with me, its like a test chapter.

Ranboo stood with his mouth agape, pure shock written on his face.

"A word of advice, your highness?" A voice came from nowhere, Ranboo was hesitant to turn. When he did, he nodded aswell.

He saw the face of the shop keeper.

"You don't have to act so harshly towards him to get his attention." She spoke sweetly, she had two sons, she new the behavior of boys.

Ranboo crossed his arms and huffed, "The last thing I want is his attention." His face creased with a frown.

"Then why do you try so hard to gain any ounce of it out of him?" Ranboo stayed silent.

Puffy sighed, "He would have been your friend, you know? Not because you're an allied kingdoms prince, but because deep down you are kind," She drew a breath, "Dont mess with him about his voice. It's a sensitive subject, both for him and this kingdom." She took Tommy's clothes that he left on the counter and took it to the back room.

Ranboo thought about Puffy's words, I don't want his friendship...

Tommy and Tubbo learned quickly that what Tommy did to Ranboo would not go unnoticed.

Tommy would already be introuble with his father about his actions at breakfast; he didnt need this on his plate aswell.

Tubbo tried to distract Tommy but it wasn't working. He just needed to face his demons with his father, but he couldn't.

"Tommy, I have to go but, just remember that Prince Ranboo is human aswell. Maybe he just needs help realizing he isn't untouchable. Show him what a real prince should be like." Tubbo said getting up from his spot at the counter.

Tommy sighed, his eyes were glued on his muffin that he hasn't touched.

Tubbo put a hand on his shoulder and gave him an all to knowing look.

Tommy nodded after hesitating for a moment. He and Ranboo could be friends if they wanted, but he didnt feel like Ranboo would want that.

He decided it was time to see Mr. Sam. He needed to release his frustrations. Watching and helping Sam was the thing he needed most for that.

"Would you like the muffin to go?" A sweet voice asked, it belonged to a girl with soft, pink hair. It was short, just above her shoulders.

Tommy nodded his head and layed down a few golden ingets as payment. When the girl turned from getting a box she stopped in her tracks.

"We've talked about this," she stated firmly. She placed the muffin in the small paper box and closed the lid.

Tommy just shrugged and took the box.

"You need to give this money to people who need it. Business is good. I don't need the money." Her voice was strict and slow, she picked her words carefully and tried to be as caring as she could sound.

Tommy smiled and pointed to the baker in the back. You could see the kitchen through a window.

"Compliments to the chef? They would enjoy this. Their having a baby soon," She pocketed the money for safe keeping.

Tommy raised an eyebrow, "Yep! A baby girl. I'm not sure of the name yet though. Want me to ask?" Niki said turning towards the window slightly.

Tommy thought about it for a moment. Knowing the little girls name would be nice, but he doesn't want to get into someone's personal life. But then again, its just a name.