Chapter 14: Hell

Please don't yell at me 😭 I'm so sorry that i haven't updated this SINCE JULY 17 😭😭😭😭

Ranboo's eyes were red and his cheeks were puffy. He has been crying for the hours that he has been left in solitude.

Being left alone makes you think crazy things. Hes also thought about how horrible of a person he was. How he was to his, now deceased, sibling. To his kingdom, and to Tommy.

He hated how negative he had been to anything that breathed. Since his parents died and Eret became the ruler, he just didn't smile like he use to. He didnt see the world as the bright and colorful place as it once was.

Ranboo breathed in a raspy breath. He fully realized that he was all alone. No more family, he has no friends, and in these chains, he has no freedom. No hope for the future. Nothing. Everything that he ever loved, will love, is gone.

He looked up to the chains that held him. He wondered how that person got him up here in the first place. Though, Ranboo does remember how they said they were an enchanter.

I thought they were dead, Ranboo thought to himself.

"Well, dear prince, you thought wrong." The ghastly fellow walked in from the entrance Ranboo saw him exit. "You see, I've been alive for so long that I am now considered by many as a God. Taking the soul of other enchanters really helps with the process." They snarled.

"Youve certainly got the wrong guy if you think Tommy will come here. He wouldn't...why would he save me? I'm nothing but another person in his life." Ranboo admitted, he couldnt tell who he was trying to convince. Himself or this self proclaimed God.

"I guess we'll just have to see then. While we wait, I might as well have some fun." Ranboo was about to say a snarky comment, but he couldn't make a sound, or see, or hear.

His whole body burned as if fire was injected into his veins. He knew this 'god' was doing this to him. He knew that he was the root to this burning sensation.

It felt like it lasted forever. This unforgivable burning that made him want to scream suddenly went away. Then he saw flashes, images, of something he didnt recognize, or maybe he did recognize them but it was too blurry to see it clearly.

Flashes of colors, pinks, purples, greens, yellows. All colors he recognized, but from where? The flag of his kingdom? Maybe. Paintings he has created? Also a maybe. But he felt like they meant more to him than that.

They felt special to him. Why do these colors feel so special? What meaning do they have to Ranboo?

All questions he could answer, but he wouldn't be able to. The God was erasing all of his memories, then throwing them back at him in full force.

It was painful. Both mentally and physically painful. He wanted to scream, to cry, to run away and leave it all behind. But he knew he couldn't escape this. For a split moment, only for a second, he's able to forget the pain of losing Eret, but just as fast as it left it comes in in even quicker.

So much pain and torment, only for him to have to keep it all inside.

The God laughed, Ranboo could hear it. It was a laugh in his mind. It echoed and bounced all around him.

He felt so small and alone. Flashes of core memories coming and going as they pleased. He wished the God would just kill him. To end it all, but the God wouldn't dare. He needed Ranboo alive.

That is until the right moment. He'll wait for the perfect timing to kill him. It would be a devastating blow to the young prince.

That, and the capturing and killing of one more person. A person that the young prince cared for and looked up to. Someone that would utterly destroy him.

But then the God had an idea. What if instead of killing this person, he makes them turn on the prince?

Yes, the god thought, That would destroy him even more than loosing him. He would be utterly broken.

Ranboo heard this thought as the god was still in his head. He mentally cringed. Tommy was being used so perfectly. Every mood he was in or every move he made, the God planned it to be like that.

What will Tommy do?

Word Count: 800

IM SO SORRY PLEASE FOGIVE ME

I have been so stressed out for the past few months and so busy and I'm so sorry!!!! Please take this short chapter as an apology, so sorry!!!!