𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

Ok, so you all might be wondering why I published this book here too, and lemme tell you why-

I'm really attached to this book, and I believe most of you know how much people need this book to get them through writing decent stories. Now, I'm not saying that I'm a good writer, you all know how terribly I right and how any person reading my stories deserves holy water to wash their eyes and an oblivio to erase their memories. What I'm going to be doing here is laying down facts that most authors forget in their writing.

The reason I made this book was an LS ff on ao3 that pushed me over the edge. I'm not naming it, but since when do people belonging to the MALE gender ( The author specified it ) have the ability to give birth to babies? 

Well, that and the Luke Castellan fic in which the penis hits the womb somehow, and BANG! A baby is conceived.  My thoughts there be like: Dear authors, please DO NOT disregard biology like that! )

And I believe we're all familiar with stories that disregard grammar and punctuation and make us cringe, and also the stories that have no defined plot and we have an amnesic girl one second, and the next second she's becoming a superhero. Oh, and let's not forget the stories in which the OCs make all of us all feel ever so inadequate with perfect bodies, blue eyes, flawless skin, full lips, and great hair. 

And that is why, here you have it, a book filled with ways to improve mistakes authors do!