ɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ꜱᴇx

( Don't give me the scandalized, 'you're too young' look

Don't give me the scandalized, 'you're too young' look. This is PURELY from biology textbooks. )

Since many people haven't had the birds and the bees talk ( Lmao neither have I, blame Chetan Bhagat for scarring my innocence when I was 10 ), Mother Adhara is here to give it to you.

I. The Sex Organs

Ok, y'all, listen here carefully. The sex organs are called that for a reason, and that is because they are unique to the sex a person is born to, unless you've had surgery to change your gender.

In Males, there a rod-like organ called a 'penis', which is like a duct through which sperm ( in form of semen ) and urine are pushed out. The sperm is basically the fish-like thing that ruptures through the surface of the ova and fuses with it to form a zygote, which later develops into a baby.

Females, however, have an opening between their legs for pushing out babies, blood, and vaginal fluids. Through this opening, the penis is pushed into the female body ( Yes, it's going to hurt ) and the sperm is released inside ( The body or a condom )

II. The basics

One: You all do know that the male penis is erect at the time of pushing it into the vagina/ asshole ( anal sex required external lubrication, no matter what ), and that isn't possible without lubrication.

This is why foreplay is necessary.

FOR THE LUBRICATION SO THAT IT ISN'T PAINFUL, and you can read ANY well-written smut to find out how THAT happens, 'cause I'm not writing any smut here.

Two: Protection is needed. Even if both participants are infertile, STDs are a thing. There are even some incurable STDs, like AIDS. Hepatitis B and Herpes are spread through sexual contact too, so protection is a must whenever having sex.

So, remember thing number two: Protection, no matter if it is oral, vaginal, or anal sex. ( yes, I just learned this a few months ago in class, so not me putting this to use )

And yes, anal sex is one of the ways gay people have sex, so you found something new out today?

Three: Even while using protection, there's a small, SMALL chance that a woman gets pregnant, so please, DO NOT make it so that protection is infallible. Condoms can break and get damaged, and even birth control has its limits.

III. The Real Thing

No, I'm not writing smut here, but hear me out.

Sex involves the insertion of the penis into the vagina ( or the penis into the asshole or fingers/tongue into the vagina or penis in the mouth, you get the gist , where the semen is released into the body unless there's a condom, in which case, it goes into the condom. However, condoms sometimes break and in this case, it goes into the body.

Now, it's in. The next call of duty is for the sperm to move through the vagina into the cervix, through the fallopian tubes/oviducts, and to the egg.

Now, the egg is best fertilized in the ovulation days, because there's only one egg released in a MONTH and that too, sheds off soon enough ( we'll cover that in the parts of the human body chapter ) and gets shed through the vagina in the form of blood.

So, IN CASE the time is right, the fastest sperm cell of MILLIONS will go and rupture the surface of the egg and merge with it to form a zygote.

That's where we'll end it, we'll cover the exact process of human reproduction in the next chapter, so stay tuned for that.

Goodbye, and I hope this helped!