۞ 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 [ᵖᵒᵛ'ᵐᵃʳᶜᵒ]

A masked man, with a tuxedo from whence he took from the old family chest that hid under his bed. Body slack down, slouching as it wears the plaque expression wearily bored under the cold mask skull. Sitting in his chair as his hand reaches for another handful of nachos, eyes peering at the two holes and the silence of the room.

"I can have my own blood moon ball." He muttered to his own, the red moonlight beaming from the open window behind him. Marco lazily tilts his head at the wide red moon. Unusual it is on earth, all over the news. There were no signs or schedule that there would be a blood moon tonight, humans are just unaware of the underworld event that's happening. Except for the uninvited Marco.

Munching the nachos he had prepared to convince Star to just stay. No matter how he fills up his stomach, it won't just stop to sunk itself.

Marco's lips tugged downwards as he thought about his friend. Down, at the Underworld.

On a ball.

Without him.

Alone.

With, Tom.

"The blood moon ball. . ."

Marco snapped. Has he gone crazy? He waited for something or someone. Wow, he has gone crazy from over worrying. But he just cared for Star and Tom. Lines became to mark under his eyes, he close it for a second and grumbled. He just cannot think of it. Marco ignored the voice and ate his nachos.

"Blood moon ball. . ."

He heard it again. Glancing around at the princess' room, and the voice called again; desperately. He stood up his feet and faced the painting of a sailor to weirdly Star has for some reason.

"The blood moon ball. . ."

His eyes went to the wide red moon on the deep clear sky. Then to the little bell and toll on the side table.

Crazy or not, he's going to get Star.

//

Marco stepped out of the demon-themed elevator, that is brought up and down from Earth and the Underworld. Marco's jaw fell this time; dimension hoping still ever does surprise him.

Right in front of him, carved strong a tall building, a castle. Its sharp roof had reached their world ceiling, sharp edges, and horrifying structures, red fire on the torches flaring as it float and hot lava flowing magnificently from the ceiling of their world. And red flags are hung just for this occasion, symbolizing a sharp crescent red moon on the center. Carriages pulled by skeletal horses or gargoyle demons keep burning suddenly in the wide dry yard. Underworld monsters and demons of all kinds dressed up for this event, all had each one to hold a hand to. Marco thought it is a blood moon ball. He wondered what is it for, and whatever it is he can smell then this has something to do with Star. He wondered how Star also reacts.

Right, he came for Star.

"Good luck." Said the red and alive gargoyle, in a deep growl.

"Uh. . . Thanks" Marco watch his ride burn suddenly in front of him.

Then he breathe in, hot air burning his nasal as he breathes in the new atmosphere. Marco coughed for a moment, he held his chest as he felt his lungs burn, his suffocating. Marco's head fell dizzy and his eyes started hazing, his muscles became weaker as he felt the heat around his flesh. His hands curled and crumple his black tuxedo. Marco dropped to his knees and stopped breathing, but he can't he needed fresh earth air.

Wow, I did not think this through.

The world around him started to sway and shake, his heart began to beat loud and slow. He almost fell to the heating dry ground when.