sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ

The sun has finally made it's way to climb perfectly on the sky to start another perfect day. Bringing the birds to sing morning greets at the snoring princess in her bed.

But nothing can get her up until the sounds of batter pancakes hit the frying pan.

"-Pancakes!" And there it is

After breaking the promised to herself she easily wave her wand to change and jump off her bed summoning Cloudy the pink puffy cloud before her feet could land. And she pointed her hand to the door to bust out, cloudy following her orders.

"Morning!" She sing-sang when she got down the stairs and hurriedly slide to sit in the table. Tapping her fingers to wait for breakfast to finished.

When a fall and clattering sounds in the kitchen loud and violent.

"-Ow!" And it sounded like Marco

"Marco!-" Star ran into the kitchen and kneeled down to Marco at the floor.

"Are you okay? What happened?" She helped him sat up while Marco massage his temple.

"Mom and dad are out to downtown, earlier. So I made breakfast, and I just slipped." He grumbled slowly standing up to his feet.

He pick up the frying pan and the bowl emptied, and wipe away the spilled bater on the flour. Star help him pick up things and throw them into the sink, she took out her wand and wave it to wash it selves.

"Uh, Star I don't think-" The objects began to gain arms and legs, and then jumping out of the cold sink water.

"Oops."

"Let's get them before they break themselves!"

"No, I will do it Marco." Star said stopping him

"Star it doesn't matter if it's your fault-"

"Ah-ah-a." She sing-sang, clicking her tongue as she shakes her head
"You have to trust me Marco. I'm after those things." Star said and ran into the leaving room.

Marco hummed and agreed to stay and just let Star do it. He finished the pancakes and put it aside the table, just as butterflies and cupcakes blew from the living room.

Then Star came back with the plates and mugs on arms, Marco resist himself and let her do it as she please. Gladly, she had reached the sink and dropped the dishes inside; lifeless again.

Star spun around and smile at him.

"See! told you could do it." She slid her hand and threw the pancakes in her mouth.

"Wait Star!-" Marco had been too late and Star spit out the pancakes and put out her burning tongue. Huffing and fanning it with her hand, Marco reaching a second to her yet to slide again halfway.

"Marco!" Star let go of the pancakes and reach to help him up again.

"Your clumsy than me today, aren't you supposed to be the safe kid?"

Marco's eyes opened then at hearing the title he got, once got. And his skin suddenly burns at Star's touch. He quickly took his hand look away like he is looking for something.

"Are you okay? Your turning red." She reached her hand to point at his cheeks. Marco back away and trip himself again. Accidentally grasping for Star's hand.

Only to pull her with him.

They landed with a thud, Marco's head hitting the cupboard's door he groaned also feeling something on his shoulder, something buzzing in pain. Or someone.

"Oww..." Star push herself away from crashing into Marco's shoulder and pinch her nose.

"What happened to you safe kid?" She look at Marco with a twisted smiled.

Marco's heart leaped for a second, just as his soul might go he look away from her gaze and smiled warily.

"Let us not talk about that ever again."

"Alright safe kid."

Marco sighed.

༆ Dᴏɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʟᴀsᴛ 'ᴜɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛ' sᴏ... ʏᴇᴀʜ.