Chapter 10

A few weeks has passed and Skylar is loving her new job.
Seeing that they're paid monthly she hasn't gotten paid yes because in starting every job there's a leave in salary.
So her first check will come at the end of this week to mark her two months working here.

She barely sees her boss but she moves cautiously because she still feels as though she's being watched. She has taken the initiative to take the complaints of the submissive clients, then made some solutions for each one and place them on Ms. Lincoln's desk.

"Good morning Sky"
Skylar jumped spinning around holding her chest.
"Jesus Christ you scared the shit out of me, fuck"
I didn't realize what I said till I felt a hand on my throat and a heavy breathing on my neck.

"I don't care how scared you are talk to me like that again or curse in my presence and I'll show you whose boss. GOT. IT?"

She gritted out her last words but what shocked me the most were the words that came out my mouth. "Yes Master" I moaned out with my neck exposing to her.

She moaned at my response and let go of my neck. Funny thing is her hand was on my neck the whole exchange but it didn't feel threatening instead I can feel myself leaking on my underwear.

"Sorry it wasn't my intention to invade your personal space without your permission I just can't handle any type of disrespect."

Not a 'but' or 'if you didn't' in that apology damn Niagara calm down.
I cleared my throat, "it's ok I understand I'm sorry I didn't realize what I said in the presence of a Dom that owns a BDSM club for heavens sake." I laughed.

She chuckled "that's true"
"So back to reality since you're here I sorted some complaints from the subs and put them on your desk for you to go over. Also seeing that it's 11:57am I'm going to head for lunch if that's okay with you?"

"Thank you and sure you may go."
"Great would you like me to get you something on my way back?"
"No thank you I ate already." she smirked after saying that as if there's a double meaning.
"Okayyyyyy well later." I waved and left.

Dijah POV
After our Sky left I went to my office and looked over her little assignment Cee told me that she took on a couple of weeks ago.
I didn't realize we had so many complaints from our subs. Look at our baby changing up everything......wait Our Baby?
I picked up my phone and call my baby, "yes my love?"
"We have a problem.!!"
"What kind of problem? Are you ok? Is Cee ok or the club? Oh God what happened to our babygirl is she hurt? I swear I'll fu....."
"Don't you dare finish that sentence."
She took a deep breath," I'm sorry baby please tell me what's the problem."
"That's just it baby we're already calling Skylar ours and we don't even know if she wants this kind of life. What if we get attached and she wants no part of us? We prepared for money hungry women but she's so humble what if she rejects us?"
"Well just be honest with her, we may lose our chances to be with her but we can still try."
"But how am I to explain that, 'hi Skylar sorry to burst your bubble but the real reason you got this job is because I wanted to make sure you're not a greedy woman like your stepmother. And that the real reason you're here is because my wife and I have been searching for the perfect sub for us and we believe you're it.?"
"Well I understand now."
Dijah was startled by Skylar's voice.
"I forgot my purse"
She then walked out not looking back.
Shit she muttered under her breath.
"Was that her?"
"Yes"
"Okay I'm on my way"