Chapter Five

Kaydon pic 🔝
Side note.....I had to change Kaydon because the last picture didn't post and I lost the picture and IG (I don't know why this keep happening to me😔) I apologize for the long over do update........back to the regular program 😆

______________________________________

Kaydon POV

      It's been 4 hours, 24 minutes and 35 seconds since Dijah told me she's coming home. I'm not gonna call her to get her more angry but she's pissing me off. I tired distracting myself with my work but my eyes keep going back to to clock on the wall. This is irritating AF..,.....I want my baby.

   As soon as I heard garage door opening I hopped off the sofa and basically ran to the kitchen just to see her closing back the door.
"Hi baby....." Silence
"I thought you were coming earlier what happened?" More silence.
"How was work?" Still nothing.
That hurt...... my eyes were already getting glassy so I walked away and head to my room. We have separate rooms just in case one of us needs space. I locked my door cause I really don't want to talk right now.

A couple minutes after I heard the door handle jiggle.
"Kay?" I didn't reply
"Kaydon?" Nothing
"Really Kaydon.....open the door"
I didn't move from the bed, I heard footsteps fading away. That made me cry more..... that she gave up so fast. Why the fuck am I so emotional today?
I checked my calendar........oh mother nature's curse is near.

I'm so focused on my phone I didn't hear when she came back I only heard keys and the door opening.
I turned covering my head with a pillow...I felt her presence over me. I could literally feel her glare making me shiver....urghhh damn my attention to her....I can't even be angry.
"So yuh gon'na act like ah blasted chile?"
........nothing
I felt the pillow being grabbed from my head but I kept my eyes closed. She once again picked me up like I'm not 186 pounds.
"Look at me Kaydie.......please"
I finally opened my eyes expecting to see the angry face of my wife...only to see a worried look on her face.
"What's wrong my Love" she looked at me with concern.
"Why are you mad at me?"
She laughed, " I'm not mad at you baby....my mind was far I didn't mean to ignore you earlier. I didn't realize what happened until you slammed your bedroom door."
"So you're not angry about the Starbucks thing?"
She laughed again, "No baby, I believe you"
I smiled and kissed her lips that's all mine.
"Besides Mike and Jason checked the footage....."
I slapped her arm and we both started laughing.
"Don't you trust me?" I said after we stopped laughing.
"Of course I do Baby.....I asked them to check it so I could see the girl you were checking out."
I rolled my eyes of course she checked up on the girl...I won't be surprised if she has all the girls information from her last meal to her ancestral background.
"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"
I froze....."No Pooh Bear I was thinking about something....." I put on my best innocent face.

She laughs, "You really know how to push my buttons without really trying. I'll let it slide though......" I sighed out in relief till she added, "this time." I felt a tingle in my lower parts. "I have some good and bad news for you......... Which one do you want first?"

I tilt my head, "Good please"
"I found someone for us....the girl you bumped into earlier."
"And the bad news?"
"Her family is in debt and her father is married to a parasite. So I'm not sure what kind of person I'm dealing with.....so far she seems genuinely humble."
"You met her?" I asked shocked, which I shouldn't be cause I know the woman I married.

"Technically yes.......I'll meet her officially when I get her working at the club."
"What do you mean? I thought she's supposed to be ours." I said with a raised eyebrow.
"As my secretary baby....... I won't allow any Doms to get her promise."
I nodded, "So what do you think about her?"
"Honestly.......she's beautiful, smart, kind, honest overall a genuine person. I just want to be sure before we take any other steps."
"Ok baby I trust you."
I kissed her and she deepens the kiss......I was the first one to pull away.

"Now let me release you of that stress you have." I letting her lay on her back and I kissed every part of her body. It helped that she was wearing only a sports bra and shorts. I then came back up to her breast releasing them from the bra. I'll never get over how perfect the are I sucked on her left breast first and played with the other then switched. I slide down licking her abs till I reached her V line.
She grabbed me by my arms stopping me. "Baby please......I wanna taste you" I looked her dead in her eyes....she hates giving up any control but I'm a lesbian too.....I eat pussy.
She sighed and let me continue...I pulled off her shorts and boxers at the same time and just looked at her. She's truly a beautiful woman....I didn't want to waste anymore time so I lick her inner thighs straight up to her center leaving trails of hickeys. When I got to the promise land I took some deep breathe inhaling her sweet aroma the longer I took the more juices slide out of her. I caught the ones that was about to drop on the bed drinking up all till I dived in sucking on her clit, rotating my tongue. I slide my tongue in her and receiving a satisfying moan from her I twisted my tongue to the right where her g-spot is......her breath hitched feeling my tongue ring against he'd walls as I played with her clit between two fingers.
"Fuck Kaydon.......I need you."
I pull away knowing what she wanted (even though I wasn't finished with my late lunch yet) I slid off my dress and positioned myself between her legs pressing our pussies against each other. I kept the two fingers around her clit so I can feel her's against mine better. As soon as we both adjusted I held onto one of her leg and grind on her. Our moans filled the room....it didn't take long before she exploded and I continue till I climax as well......I laid on her as well both tried to catch our breaths.

I am and will always be the only person to see her vulnerable like this I'll share anything else but this. She mine forever.
I came out of my thoughts when she rolled me off of her and got up. I didn't think anything of it till I felt my legs being raised. That's when I noticed the strap and a look on her face that said, 'this ain't over till I say it is'. This is going to be a long evening into night and I'm all here for it.

______________________________________

Again sorry for the wait I'm trying to get a better schedule to organize myself better. And once again I've never written a sex scene before so bare with me.......thank you all for reading my book.😙😙😙