CHAPTER 17

Skylar's POV

I didn't even realise I reach back till someone opened the car door. I looked up and saw D, she did not say a word just turn off the car and unbuckled my seatbelt.

Then she picked me up bridal style and carried me to a room I never been before.
It was all white furniture with pink walls and grey columns.
I was placed on the bed then she took off my shoes and left the room.

She returned with a fruit bowl and a bottle water.
She then tried to feed me.
"I'm not hungry."
She just raised and eyebrow at me so I just opened my mouth and allow her to do her thing.

It's not the first time she came and made me eat but this time I'm too exhausted to put up a fight.
When she's pleased with how much I are she fed me the water through a straw.

When everything was finished she then spoke.
"Good job Love, Now get some rest, when you wake up you can tell us what happened if you like."
She kissed my forehead and tucked me in.

Before she left however while my eyes were closing on it's own I said, "Thank you!!"
"It's okay love, taking care of you is my pleasure."
I felt another kiss on my forehead and I drifted off into nothingness.

Dijah' s POV

"She's asleep!"
Kaydee sighed, "good she was out there for an half hour or 45 minutes. Thanks for coming so quick I did not want to overwhelm her with my panicking."
"No need to thank me baby. You know I'll help her with anything she needs."
I walked to her and hugged her because I know she feels guilty that she let her go alone.
"Relax she needed to see about it herself.
It might not be as bad as you think it is.
Also she isn't our Sub yet we can not protect her from everything like we would like too......she needs space and time to adjust to everything.
Only when she's capable of making a decision as serious as that would we ask her.
Not a minute before we just need to support her for now.
And I know this is asking a lot from you but try not to get too attached just in case she does not want us that way."

" Sorry to inform you but it's too late for the both of us.
Tell me do you see us going back to normal if she decides to leave?"
I laughed, "Well it will be hard but I'm more than happy with being with only you for the rest of my life.
Though a throuple would be great for all three of us.
You are more than enough for me."

"You smell that?"
"Smell what? " I actually started taking deep breaths trying to smell something strange.
"All that bullcrap coming out your mouth."
We both started laughing loud.
"What I mean is we would adjust back because it's not up to us."

My phone started ringing, I answered and just listened to my PI I placed outside Sky's house.
"Okay keep me informed."
I hanged up and continue holding my wife while she tried to look at me.

"So you gonna act like you don't have someone watching her back?"
I laughed into her hair and pulled her closer.
She gave up and hugged me back.
One hand running my back and the other on the back of my neck.

We eventually let go of each other and she stared at me.
"Okay fine I'm attached too but in my defence I still am, at arms length."
She giggled, "if you say so my love." She then continue staring at me.

I sighed, "apparently after Sky got there she took a while before going inside then after some time he saw clothes being thrown out a window.
Then about an hour after she left her father was seen putting his leech in a taxi while she fought him.

When Sky get up we would figure out what happened.
Until then I have a situation I need to handle."
I took her hand and guide her to our room.
"I'm going to go and shower be naked when I get back."

Author's note
Sorry for the wait a lot has been happening. Hope you enjoy the chapter even tho this one is a bit short. Be safe.