CHAPTER ONE

Kayden POV*

Waking up next to my baby brings a smile to my face every morning, I kissed her and she smiled in her sleep. I love that I can get that reaction from her, we're way better off than we were two years ago.

FLASHBACK

"Answer me Kayden! The fuck is wrong with you?" I already know she's pissed she almost never call me by my name, but I still refused to reply. "Kayden Black-Lincoln you have a minute before I drag you to our playroom." I still didn't answer no more that twenty seconds went by, I felt her pull me by my hair dragging me to our bedroom. I should've known better than to be the one that pissed her off, I didn't say a word nor make a sound while she dragged me. She sat me on our bed, I kept my head down while I hear her moving around in the room. After hearing what sounded like the playroom hidden door in our walk in closet opening, I knew what was next. I still kept my head down, " Last chance Kayden, don't fuck yourself up and make me repeat myself." I stayed quiet but she raised my head and immediately her face softened. She didn't say anything just picked me up as if I'm weightless and rest me between her legs as she sat on the bed. I bawled my eyes out in her arms where I should be.

"I can't do this anymore Dijah..." Her hold tightened on me but she stayed quiet. "I love you that will never change but I feel like I'm hiding part of me. I'm not only submissive I'm also dominant so I need to dominate baby. I'm not asking you to be someone you not so....."
She cut me off, "so yuh wanna leave me now huh? Ha ha ha if you tink you leavin ME yuh dead fucking wrong. Yuh stuck with me, whether yuh like it or not. I'm not goin no where and yuh sure as hell ain't goin a God damn place so get that out yuh muddafuckin head. I'll lock yuh ass in dis bitch, play fucking mad wit me. YOU. ARE. MINE. An mine only. D fast yuh get dat through yuh head d easier it will be, yuh got me all d way fuck'd up if yuh feel I playin wen it comes to  yu. I told from d time we said our wows dat dis is for life and don't give meh no bullshit bout no fuckin break shit cuz I ain't bout dat shit."
She said all of that in one breath letting her Trini Twang slip out tbh that was sexy AF. I just kissed her cause as this point she was staring right in my eyes looking all daddish.
"I'll never leave you baby, I was just gonna say maybe we should add a submissive to our family. I know know what you said about not sharing me but this is something we both will benefit from this."
She just sat there looking at me "Baby please!!"
She sighed, "Okay.."
"Ok? Really?"
"Yes.."
"Thank you, thank you thank you!" I kissed her all over her face.
"Let me finish Kayden.." I kept my mouth shut, " Okay, but on one conditions, I test out the subs till we find the perfect one. They don't get to touch you till we both deemed them fit. Understand?"
I smiled, "Yes baby"
"Good now time let's go to the playroom." She declared making my eyes widen, "oh yuh thought yuh was gettin away for disrespectin meh earlier? Strip I want yuh in first pose in front of d swing now."
I cursed under my breathe but got up quickly and went to the swing stripping on the way before kneeling down then sticked my ass in the air putting my face towards the ground. Here we go again getting nasty I felt her hand spanked my ass making me moan.

END OF FLASHBACK

I smiled the things she does to me makes me wet thinking about it. I got up but I felt a hand pulled me back down. "Where yuh goin?" In a husky tone "stay in bed wit meh nah Carmel?"
I smiled hearing her nickname to my pussy, "I'm just going to pee baby, I'll be back in three minutes tops."
She grumbled out a fine then close back her eyes. I giggled then went to handle my business.

* Please tell me if you're liking the book so far 😆 also the cover pic was supposed to be the sub they're about to find but I couldn't find her IG so I can't get anymore pics so I might have to change her. P.S. that's my baby Kayden on top 😍*