Author Announcement

I'm leaving this here as a reminder to myself

Most of you may be wondering, "Why is it taking her so dang long to finish and is she even going too?"

When I first started writing this tale it was during a time when everything in my world was falling apart and not just because of that disease.

I don't just want to tell a story. I want to tell a tale about pain and a way to get through that pain. Which I feel is something we all need. How do we get through our trials...alone? As well as together.

I believe there is a difference about pretending to write certain trials and actually living through it. Lucky for you I have experience and I know some of you also have.

I've recently decided for my New Year's Resolution that I am going to be finishing up the TAEA (Tangled After Ever After) this year! I'm going to write the whole thing together and then publish it in bits and pieces since it was a lot easier for me to do so with The Nutcracker Promise (which I originally started writing about three months ago and luckily was able to finish the last chapter on the twenty-fifth of December).

This was my first story and I would love to finish this tale with you all. I'm really excited for all the twists that will be brought to light!

I will let you all know in advance when the next chapter will be released.

I do have a question: if I am to get the chapters done would you rather have a chapter weekly or monthly?

Your dear Author,

🍒