'6.0 - PANIC.

basorexia (n

basorexia (n.)
a strong craving or hunger for kissing

☀︎︎

| CHAPTER SIX |

☀︎︎

"CAN YOU COME GET HER?"

you looked up at the two denkis standing over you and frowned "who are you talking to?"

he shot you a loving smile and bent down to stroke your hair as he continued talking into his phone "yeap. i gotta go to kyouka's and it seemed more appropriate for you to do it. don't want the press to spread rumors."

you scowled at both denkis and mumbled "you both suck." before looking down at your bare legs sprawled in front of you on the ground.

denki mumbled under his breath "you're so drunk." as you shot back defensively "no, i'm not!"

he gave you a look that said really?-you're-gonna-sit-on-the-concrete-outside-the-bar-and-say-you're-not-drunk? which you fully returned with a look of your own silently saying yes, yes i am.

the electric boy shook his head and spoke with whoever was on the other end of the line again "i'm pretty sure she's seeing two of me if not more." a small pause and then "yeah, texting you the addy right now."

he hung up and dropped down to the ground next to you as he typed something on his phone "feeling any better, sweetheart?"

"never," you hiccuped "felt better."

he patted the space next to you, then looked at you again with drawn brows "where did you put your water bottle?"

"poof. it disappeared. i'm a magician."

"no, you're drunk." he accused again to which you replied with zero hesitation "no, i'm not, you're just a tad blurry."

denki patted you on the head before standing up "stay here. i'm gonna go get you another water."

you nodded but he was pretty sure you didn't even hear him.

a moment later you heard a loud engine. it was so loud in fact that you had to drop your head between your knees and cover your ears with your hands "obnoxious asshole."

a few minutes later, you looked up, intrigued by the sound of a commotion loud enough to penetrate through your hands and reach your ears "really? you leave her on her own?" a voice you weren't too pleased to hear asked above you.

"hey man, i was just getting her another water." denki defended.

"gimme that, dunce face. i got her."

"thanks, man." denki crouched down next to you "hey, sweetheart. i'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

you clung to him "don't leave me here denks!"