'10.0 - EYELINER.

basorexia (n

basorexia (n.)
a strong craving or hunger for kissing

☀︎︎

| CHAPTER TEN |

☀︎

"YOU LOOK LIKE A RACCOON."

you grabbed the cushion from the chair next to you and threw it at his face "and you look like you're about to get hit in the face."

but he caught the pillow. of course he did. lightning fast. he grabbed it a few inches before impact and smirked at you as he hugged the pillow "someone's nervous."

you threw another pillow "i hate you."

he chuckled as he grabbed the second pillow just as easily before standing up from the edge of the bed and walking over to you.

"no you don't." he leaned down and kissed the crown of your head "you totally love me."

"you're making it increasingly harder, denks."

he crouched down in front of you "well we can't have that." then he put a hand out, palm facing up and wiggled his fingers "hand it over, sweetheart."

you smacked the eyeliner into his palm and reached for the eye make up remover on your vanity table.

it always ended up the same way. the line on one eye a bit thicker than the other. you go to fix the thinner line but end up making it thicker than the other. and it goes on and on and on until you do end up look like a raccoon.

at which point you normally scream at your mirror and kick your vanity before removing it completely.

but today denki was with you. so once the black mess was fully cleaned and removed, you faced your best friend and closed your eyes, letting the pro handle this "how's everything with jirou?"

he leaned in and started on your eyeliner "i went to her place two nights ago actually."

"and?"

"and i'm so weak. i totally slept with her again."

you opened your eyes and scowled at him "denks."

"i know. eyes closed."

once you closed your eyes he continued "she totally kicked me out after. but i suggested we go watch this movie she's been waiting for later tonight."

your eyes shot open again as you beamed "that's great! amazing first step. i'm proud of you."

he put a hand on his hip and shook the liner as he scolded with feigned sternness "eyes closed i said."

"so where is he taking you tonight?" denki asked as he started working on your other eye.

"um, i don't know."