'5.0 - STANDARDS.

basorexia (n

basorexia (n.)
a strong craving or hunger for kissing

☀︎︎

| CHAPTER FIVE |

☀︎︎

"FWB."

you took a sip of your margarita and looked at the electric boy next to you with raised brows "friends with benefits? i never took jirou as someone who did casual."

denki dropped his head on the bar with a loud thud and groaned "i know right." he raised his head and took a big gulp of his vodka cranberry "she's even had a few serious relationships. she dated momo for like over two years. but me? apparently i'm only good enough to be a fuck buddy."

"well hey," you raised your glass "at least you seem to be good in that department."

he clinked his drinks to yours "i'll drink to that."

"so what are you gonna do?" you asked as you mindlessly played with your straw.

"what can i do?" denki shrugged "it's not like i can force her into a relationship if she's not ready."

"true. but you could show her you're capable, and mature enough to be in a more committed relationship."

"like what? you want me to get her flowers and shit?"

"no. you could start by listening to her. like really listening. and remembering important details. what she likes, what she doesn't, what upsets her, what makes her happy."

"i already know most of those."

"okay, but does she know that you know? do you ever just do something that only makes her happy?"

denki stayed quiet and instead brought his glass to his lips.

"that's what i thought. then, after that, maybe try to hang out with her more. show her you two can have a good time without sleeping together."

he slapped the bar and looked over at you "now that! i do like that!"

"you know spending the night without doing anything sexual is definitely big one too. it's like a giant neon sign flashing i wanna be more with you."

denki dropped his head on your shoulder "i'm pretty sure she'll kick me out of her place though."

you shrugged your shoulder to drop his head "well none of these will work if she's not ready for a relationship anyways."

"i don't think the issue is being in the relationship. the issue is being in a relationship with me."

"well, you are known to ask every hot girl and guy you meet out. like chill. you don't need to ask every person out. i'm sure it makes her feel not so very special if she's just one of the many. like you have no standards."