'20.0 - CLUB.

a/n:
BASOREXIA is now officially a mature story. please please please don't read this story if you're a minor. it's so wrong and makes me so so uncomfortable. go read CHAOS instead if you want which is a ya in my opinion.

to all my other readers, things are finally picking up. please bear with me as i try to learn how to write the more explicit scenes. these stories are how i practice writing so sorry in advance if anything sounds weird/cringy.
i'm still learning.

any feedback is much appreciated!

thank you all for reading and hope you enjoy this chapter <3

xoxo

_____

basorexia (n

basorexia (n.)
a strong craving or hunger for kissing

☀︎︎

| CHAPTER TWENTY |

☀︎

BAKUGOU HADN'T SAID A WORD ON THE DRIVE TO THE CLUB.

when you'd arrived, he'd put a protective hand on your waist, playing the jealous boyfriend role to the t.

the bouncer let you skip the line when you and bakugou signed an autograph for his daughter, a young aspiring hero and a huge baku/y/n shipper.

you felt a tad guilty when you imagined all the young fans finding about your ruse. you could already see the headlines and how media would spin your mission into you two deceiving your supporters for clout.

"i need a drink." you said with a sigh and headed straight to the bar.

mina and sero were already there taking shots.

"you took your time, didn't you?" kirishima said with a wink as he stepped between you and katsuki with a hand on each of your shoulders.

you didn't pay any mind to what he was insinuating and instead tried to change the subject "where's denks?"

"taking his time with jurou like you two." his knowing grin was enough for bakugou to grunt and roll his shoulder to drop kirishima's hand.

"what do you want, shitty hair?" he asked without looking at the red head.

"shitty hair?" you asked the boys with a raised brow. "but i like his hair. it's all red and fiery."

"you hear that bakubro? i've got some fire hair. seems like you've got competition."

to that bakugou barked a laugh "you gotta be in the same league to compete." he looked kirishima up and down mockingly and shook his head.

you put your hands on your hips, hating katsuki's cocky attitude "what? i'd totally date kirishima."