Chapter 1 The strangest demon ive ever seen!

Muichiro:
Oyakata-sama called us for a trial, honestly i dont really know why i have to be a part of this.. this better be good.
I saw Tomyoko? Tokoyo? Tomika? Tomioki? Whatever who cares.. carrying  a box, i wont lie i was kinda curious what's in it, it was making some weird sounds..but i have no purpose on the box so who cares😐

Shinobu: Ara-Ara Tomioka-san! Why would you bring a demon? You do know what to do with it? Have you forgotten?

Muichiro: A demon? Its a demon? No wonder i got this feeling! Why would he bring a demon?..

Giyuu: ...

Sanemi: IF YOU WONT TALK THEN GIVE ME THAT BOX!

Mitsuri:  Shinazugawa-san! We arent suppose to act without master's permission!

Muichiro: Shinazu-san or whatever didnt listen to Kanrojo, roji, Kanroji was it? Yes he didnt listen at her at all, he just walked up to Tomika-san and grabbed the box out of his hands..
This is getting interesting i wont lie at all..

Giyuu: Shinazugawa-san! You arent suppose to do that! Master will be arriving soon!

Sanemi: HEHEHEHEEHEHHEEH

Muichiro: His laugh was annoying he then continued to stab the demon in the box.. the demon let out a small scream

Shinobu: Shinazugawa-san please stop, master will come any minute! We should just wait for his words!

Tengen: KOCHO-CHAN IS RIGHT! THE DEMON MIGHT ATTACK US ANY MINUTE NOW TO!

Sanemi: WERE DEMON SLAYERS REMEMBER?! WE'LL JUST KILL IT RIGHT AWAY, THINK YOU DUMBASS!

Rengoku: QUIET DOWN EVERYONE!!! MASTER IS ARRIVING!!!

Muichiro: Oyakata-sama then came, i bet he heard everything.. we then payed our respect for the master and bowed..

Sanemi: Master! Good morning i hope your doing fine today!

Oyakata-sama: Yes, Thank you Sanemi, i hope everyone is doing good to! 
Giyuu...

Giyuu: master... i brought this demon because this demon didnt eat a single human in the village.. she contained herself from killing a human.. what im asking is.. should we.. spare this demon?

Muichiro: everyone's faces where like "seriously?" "Thats a very stupid reason"
"You wasted our time.." I was just watching what's happening..

Sanemi: That's not a good reason.. thats a stupid one.. that demon can later on eat humans..

Giyuu: i know that, but i think we should give this demon a chance! She may join us...

Sanemi: *laughs silently*

Shhhhhhhhhhhh..

Oyakata-sama: Is that so.. lets see then

Muichiro: Shinazu-san then dropped the box on the floor and stabbed the box once again, then let out a small cut on his arm..

Sanemi: Come on demon... you do like to taste blood right? Hahahahah

Muichiro: the demon then came out of the box... but she didnt look like a demon... she was pretty.. she is
The strangest demon ive ever seen..