Chapter 15 Not giving up

Senjuro POV

It has been a while and I'm still searching for the body, I don't know how I have all these patience, But then I saw a person flying? no humans can't fly, It's a demon, and It's coming straight at me! I immediately dodge him.

"HEYY WHAT'S UP! NICE TO MEET YOU! I'M UROGI! I'II GLADLY KILL YOU NOW"

He then came at me swiftly with his sharp talons, I was able to react quickly and dodged it but crashed in the ground, I could barely escaped!

"YOUR FAST!" 

"🔥Flame Breathing! Second Form! Rising Scorching Sun!🔥"

He also barely dodged it since this form, the slash is upward

Urogi: Tell me! are you a pillar!

Senjuro: No I am not pillar, why do you ask?

Urogi: Oh what a shame.. thought I would challenge someone strong in this little game of ours..

Senjuro: Game? you think of this as a game?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

He then immediately slashed me in my torso with his talons I then retreated meaning I stayed farther from the demon to avoid being slashed again.

" Oh come on.. don't give up now! The game just started! "

I have something in my mind ever since Nii-chan died, I've been thinking what if.. I'II disappoint him, what if I die In such a useless way, he made such a big sacrifice while I'm just an ordinary slayer, his Tsuguko.. I should just shut up! what am I thinking! Nii-chan won't like If I'm like this! I won't let him down, all the training will pay off!

"Hello?? ARE. YOU. THERE!"

"🔥Flame Breathing! Second Form! Rising Scorching Sun!🔥"

I was now able to slash his torso, he was off guard.

"HM! NICE" 

I started to get closer as I started reaching out for him until he let out a scream that was able to make my nose and ears bleed

"THAT'S MY BLOOD DEMON ART! Sonic Scream!"

I fell in the ground I tried to get up but I was trembling

"AHA! HOW FUN! COME ON! FIGHT!"

My vision was kinda blurry and I couldnt really focus what he was saying

"COME ON! DON'T GIV-"

I heard a crash, What could that be?

"WHAT'S THIS!? GET OFF OF ME!"

My vision started becoming clear, It seems that someone crashed into the demon, Urogi

and It's... wait..  NEZUKO-SAN?!

However she does looked a little different! like an adult! I wonder what happened to Muichiro-san's side..

"You bastard.."

"Hyo! Hyo! It's just you and me!"