Chapter 11 Meeting new comrades

Muichiro POV:

It was morning, I got up and got dressed to my uniform, knowing that Nezuko is already in her own room, i didn't notice her leave but guessing it was at sunrise. I went outside and felt the cold winds until

"HEYY!! FIGHT ME!!!!"

Another day another someone who will interupt my PEACE, who the fvck is this guy anyway? I cannot seem to remember someone wearing a boar mask and with somehow to uniform..

Muichiro: excuse me..? Who are you, you have no right to enter my estate.

"HAHAHAHHSHSJHDBSNAHHAHAHJANSHHA, IT'S INOSUKE HASHIBIRA! AND I'M GONNA BRING YOU DOWN"

Muichiro: Yeah yeah, Your being too noisy shut that mouth of yours and leave.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!?!?!?!?!?!? JKWHSNZKAJSBNXKWHDBZKSHD"

Muichiro POV:
I was seriously about to punch him until someone came and stopped him causing more chaos, he had black hair, he was bald?, No not really still had long hair, had a purple i dont know violent? Uniform and a scar at his face he was really tall.

"BAKA! YOU SHOULD STOP CAUSING CHAOS, DUMBASS!"

Yet the boar head didn't stop and tried attacking me while the tall boy held him back

"I'M SORRY! TOKITO? WAS IT? TOKITO MUICHIRO, MIST HASHIRA? Yes sorry for this.. dumbass!.. here.. please forgive him and me, My name is Genya Shinazugawa!"

Genya Shinazugawa? The last name sounds familiar..

Muichiro: It's fine.. Genya Shinazugawa..? I know you before, Your the one who stabbed Nezuko..

Genya: What? No! I don't even know this person-? I don't.. That must have been my older brother!

Muichiro: Your older what-?

Genya: My older brother Sanemi Shinazugawa, I wanted to talk to him but he seems to not have time..

Muichiro: Oh your Shinazu-san little brother.. ok ok cool can you leave?

Genya: Oh! Um It's Shinzugawa, Or Sanemi

Muichiro: DON'T CORRECT ME

Muichiro POV:
While we distracted by talking this tall boy let his guard down and the fcking boar head is now banging at my door

Inosuke: I SENSE IN HERE DEMON! HEHEHEHJANSJDBAJBDWJAKUDBWNAKXHJSMWJBSHSH

I absolutely didn't heisitate to break his arm, so i did.

Inosuke: DAMMIT- I'M FINE THAT DIDNT EVEN LAND A SCRATCH, I'M VERY FLEXIBLE WHICH MAKES ME BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU HEHEEHHWHSJXJUSBAN

Muichiro: Seriously..

Genya: I'm so sorry, BUT YOU HAVE A FCKING DEMON IN YOUR ESTATE?

Muichiro: btch.. MIND YOUR OWN FCKING BUSINESS!

Genya: I'm just curious-

Muichiro: Didn't Oyakata-sama tell you all!?

Genya: ...Oh.. I..

Inosuke: WHO IS THIS OYAKATO-DAMA? IS IT SOMETHING TO EAT?!?!

Genya: Dumbass.. sorry.. must have forgot we'll be leaving..

Muichiro POV:
Once they left i notice something on the bush near by, I sense a presents of a Hashira..

"TOKITO! FCKING BRAT!"

Muichiro: Shinazu-san.. do you have to..

Sanemi: YOU HAVE TO FCKING EXPLAIN WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT!

Muichiro: What..

Sanemi: DON'T FCKING ACT LIKE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Muichiro: I don't even know what your talking about..

Sanemi: YOU AND THE DEMON..

Muichiro: Oh..

Sanemi: I SAW HOW YOU FCKING LOOK AT HER WITH THOSE LOVING EYES WHAT'S WITH THAT!

Muichiro: I can't just not get along with her since she's gonna stay with me for a while until she's human again.. can't believe you were stalking us..

Sanemi: That's not the point..

Muichiro POV:
Iguro-san stopped him right when he was about to say anything else.. and said

"I despise that demon, but It's true, I'm sure Tokito can wait until Muzan is defeated, You can finally let her go Tokito like what you wanted right?"

Sanemi: There are two ways on getting away from that demon, Just fcking die either you'll probably won't survive the attack of Muzan Kibutsuji..

Muichiro POV
To be honest, I didn't really pay attention to them and just left them  there I bumped into Uzukui-san? Uzui-san he seemed very injured but looked like he already already recovered

"Ah.. TOKTIO! It's you! How's it going with the demon girl?"

Muichiro: Good.. why arent you on your uniform..?

"I'm retired.. I'II be living a long life till then!^^"

Muichiro: Seriously.. whatever.. who did you come against with? I swear if it's a weak demon I'm gonna-

"UPPER RANK 6!"

Muichiro: No way.. you defeated an upper rank..

"YES YES! FLAMBOYANT ISNT IT? IT TURNS OUT! THERE WERE TWO!"

Muichiro: Who helped you..

"MY WIVES AND THE YELLOW BOY, BOAR HEAD AND THE DEMON EATER!"

Muichiro: Yellow head.. no way.. did he die?

"NOPE NOT AT ALL! HE WAS ASLEEP ON THE WHOLE FIGHT! SO I'M ALSO SURPRISE!"

Muichiro: Oh cool.. we lost 2 hashiras now great!^^

"I'M SURE THE REST OF YOU CAN DEFEAT MUZAN KIBUTSUJI! FOR SURE!"

Muichiro: Your lucky you won't die with us..

"WHAT WAS THAT?"

Muichiro: I said your lucky to survive!^^

"OH OKAY! ANYWAYS I HAVE TO GET TO MY WIVES NOW! BYE!"

Muichiro POV:
5 more ranks and Muzan Kibutsuji and then this is all over.. If I die i get to see him again.. but i have to think about my life when survive.. we have lots of time.. don't worry.. I went back to my estate and went to check on Nezuko who was still sleeping on the bed.. she looked beautiful.. but anytime this might be the last

Author: i should really add more spices:/