Chapter 7 The end of our mission

HEY GUESS WHOS BACK?

anyways

Senjuro POV: as i tried to find Nezuko-san, Shinyu followed me, i couldnt find her anywhere! And i didn't even know what she looked like.. but i did see a girl fighting a demon..

Senjuro POV: blood kept splashing i avoided the blood since i already discovered it's gonna explode

Senjuro POV: blood kept splashing i avoided the blood since i already discovered it's gonna explode.. wait.. she must be Nezuko! I got a bit closer and said

Senjuro: Hey I'm sorry to bother you! Are you Nezuko? Are you travelling with a boy named Muichiro?

Nezuko: *Nods*

Senjuro POV: i avoided the slashes of Shinyu.. and told her the plan.. the explosion of blood was to loud, so Shinyu and the other demon couldnt hear us, that was good!

Senjuro: Good luck Nezuko-san! Please be safe *runs to the forest*

Shinyu: Dammit.. SHINMIKO! YOU BETTER KILL HER!

Shinmiko: OF COURSE I WILL!

Shinyu POV: as i followed the weird looking flame slayer, he disappeared

Senjuro: *appears from behind*
🔥 flame breathing 3rd form! Blazing universe!🔥

Shinyu POV: I got slashed right in the back and i fell at the ground hardly and he stepped on my back and apolgized, who does that..

Senjuro: I'm sorry i have to end your life now..

Shinyu: I CAN'T BE DEFEATED THAT EASILY! *scratches his legs*

Senjuro POV: This demon is so flexible he's arms reach to my legs, my legs are paralyzed..

Shinyu: WEAK! *punches his stomach*

Senjuro POV: I spitted out blood and got knocked back and hit the a tree the demon then got closer

Senjuro: 🔥 flame breathing 1st form unknowing fire🔥*slashes his arms*

Senjuro POV: I can now move my feet again and i ran again and apparently ran over Muichiro and Nezuko.. wait i thought.. we should split up?

*minutes earlier*

Muichiro: 🌫 mist breathing 2nd form eight-layered mist!🌫

Shinju POV: He cutted my legs so i can slow down.. interesting... i grew them back but we accidently came across Shinyu and a pink demon.. girl..

Muichiro POV: Thank God.. Nezuko's still alive.. But blood was scattering everywhere and started exploding I avoided them then started fully attacking the demon who kept following me

Muichiro:
🌫Mist breathing 3rd form scattering mist splash🌫

Shinju: *gets slashed in arms + exposed by the explosions* DAMMIT I CAN'T SEE! 

Shinmiko: *beings punched by Nezuko nonstop + exposed by explosion*

Muichiro POV: I saw Senjuro running towards us and i was ready to slash the demon's head. 🌫Mist breathing 4th form shifting flow slash🌫

Shinju: SH*T MY HEAD

Muichiro POV: I also helpes Nezuko and slashes off the demon she was punching*

Senjuro: 🔥Flame breathing 2nd form rising scrorching sun!🔥

Shinyu POV: SH*T I WAS TO SLOWTO DODGE! THERES NO ONE LEFT WHO SURIVED- that.. means.. we.. lost..

Narrator: The 3 demons then started to fade away, Senjuro then checked on Muichiro.

Senjuro: Hey! Are you alright? You did great!

Muichiro: I'm okay.. are you? And thanks..

Senjuro: I'm fine, is the demon travelling with us okay?

Muichiro: Oh right... 

*he checks on Nezuko*

Muichiro: Hey are you alright? You did amazing back there.. I'm glad your alive

Muichiro POV: Nezuko then jumped and hugged me tight, i hugged her back of course.. her hug was warm.. i patted her head.. Senjuro joined in..

Senjuro: I'm glad were still a trio, Oh right, I'm Senjuro! Senjuro Rengoku, the little brother of Rengoku Kyojuro! I use flame breathing🔥 i hope to follow my brother's steps as a demon slayer..

Muichiro POV: That was a good goal actually.. Nezuko then patted our heads.. and that was the end of our mission..