Chapter 14 I blinked and you were not the same..

This chapter is gonna be exactly like entertainment district arc. 

hm.. alright anyway

3rd person POV (RECAP): 

So previously, The mist pillar has been battling against upper moon 5, suddenly the mist pillar started coughing blah blah then as the upper moon was about to attack the pillar a certain demon interrupted. 

"WTF, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Gyokko yelled

Gyokko POV:

Isn't she a demon?! why is she-! wait- no- she's the one-!! THE DEMON MASTER MUZAN IS TALKING ABOUT!! I should kill her!! It's an headache seeing her looking at me like that-!! I despise it!

 "WILL YOU STOP DOING THOSE STUPID MEANINGLESS GROWLS?! WHATEVER NOISES YOUR MAKING, JUST STOP IT! AND STOP MAKING THAT FACE IT'S UGLY!"

3rd person POV:
Yet Nezuko didn't listened, she looked angry which made Gyokko pissed so the uppermoon decided to attack her and was able to slash her one of her legs and arms and land needles on her.

"Pretty impressive don't you think? You looking like your strong is so embarrassing.." Gyokko said happily

Gyokko POV: 

Her wearing the muzzle makes her extra ugly, I should pin her to a tree and leave her burning, WHAT A WONDERFUL SCENE WILL THAT BE!

3rd Person POV: 

Muichiro was still conscious but sooner or later will pass out, he was laying at the ground at the ground his eyes were about to blurry and could barely hear the words Gyokko were saying, he suddenly lost conscious. Meanwhile Nezuko was in a pile of tree trunks, thanks to Gyokko and his destruction. Gyokko was now about to kill the swordsmiths until he noticed the battle wasn't over.

"Hmm? not giving up I see, You know you should just give up! I'II kill the swordsmiths first and then I'II pin you to a tree^^ and maybe.. do something to unconscious friend of yours.. CREATE ANOTHER SUCESSFUL ARTWORK! HAHA! I'II CALL IT THE PATHETIC AWFUL DEATH OF THE MIST!" Said Gyokko

3rd person POV:

Nezuko started to escape from the pile of tree trunks but It also made Gyokko curious why she was acting strangely, little did he know there was something coming for him.

Nezuko regenerated immediately that surprised a bit Gyokko but was watching carefully at the demon girl, vines started appeared on her skin, her size then increased, a horn then grew out of her forehead.

"She's burgeoning.. what a weird appearance it is!" Gyokko thought and started to grin

"SO YOU FINALLY SHOWED UP WITH YOUR FULL DEMON FORM, HOW NICE!!"

Gyokko POV:

I feel like I shouldn't waste time fighting a non upper rank demon I should just kill the swordsmiths first and destroy the swords first! then I'II pin that demon girl!

3rd person POV:
Gyokko just brought his attention to the swordsmiths but while he was about to land an attack on them he was immediately bashed on the head.

"WHAT-!"

He didn't have time to think since the demon girl was now kicking his face to the ground and was distracted by somethings, he was obviously now pissed again.