Chapter 2 Who would kill a pretty lady like her?

Muichiro: The demon was making some growling noise and theres a very high chance that she'll attack Shinazu-san I'II just wait until that happens and move on with my life.. but.. she keeps containing herself.. I won't lie that is cool..

Sanemi: come on demon, go ahead bite it, i know you really want it, dont be shy..

Nezuko pov: I cant eat humans..their my family and friends.. i dont wanna!

*Flash back time*

Nezuko: Dinners ready!

Tanjiro: Wow! The food looks delicious!

Kie (Tanjiro's and Nezuko's mom): Thank you Nezuko for helping me i'm glad

Nezuko: No problem mom

Everyone in the kamado family:
Thank you for the food!

Narrator:
After they eat, they get ready for bed Nezuko was just chilling at her futon, until Tanjiro came

Tanjiro: Hello Nezuko! Are you going to sleep now?

Nezuko: Not yet, do you need something oni-chan?

Tanjiro: No not really, i just want to tell you something

Nezuko: Sure, what is it!

Tanjiro: Well.. promise to never hurt people? And be rude to them.. or even kill them you wont ever do that right?

Nezuko: Of course! Why would i do that!
But i wont really keep that promise...

Tanjiro: Nezuko!!

Nezuko: *giggles* it actually depends.. if they'll kill my love ones i might..

Tanjiro: don't do it Nezuko!

Nezuko: But I'II try not to of course!

Tanjiro: Hahaha okay! Also if you love someone like their more than friends even more than that, make sure to take good care of them and protect them ok?

Nezuko: Of course!

Narrator: That night a demon came into their house and attacked them Nezuko tried to save one of them but still gotten hurt and was turned into a demon. Nezuko went to a village and wanted to eat them until Giyu arrived and noticed Nezuko trying to contain herself.

*flashback ends*

Muichiro pov: Looks like the demon zoned out, its been like 3 minutes.. that demon is still staring at Shinazu-san..

Nezuko: *looks away and refuses to eat a human*

Muichiro: Wow.. she refused.. i cant believe it.. anyway the two little girls i dont know their names.. told Oyakata-sama what happened and she was finally spared.. Sanemi was kinda scolded by Oyakata-sama im pretty glad that the demon survived, who would kill a pretty lady like her?