Chapter 6 🔥Flaming soul🔥

Hey
Its weekend so i can post a lot HEHE

Anyway if you don't know what Senjuro looks like as a slayer here

(Fanart not mine lol)ANYWAY ENOUGH LETS GET ON TO THE STORY (cringe warning i guess?)

ANYWAY ENOUGH LETS GET ON TO THE STORY (cringe warning i guess?)

Senjuro POV: I can't- move- what should i do..

Demon: *activating its full power*

Senjuro: can i still move my hands? Yes i can the slash didnt effect my whole body yet.. i cant move my arms but.. i have to a least try..

Demon: THE NAME'S SHINYU! MEMORIZE THAT NAME WHEN YOU DIE ALRIGHT?

Senjuro: Shinyu? I dont need your name! I need to know your weakness!

Shinyu: GOODLUCK WITH THAT, Blood demon art PARALYZING STIFF!

Senjuro: Flame breathing!
🔥4th form blooming flame undulation

Shinyu POV: What.. he's hands arent paralyzed? I'm sure I made him full of paralyzed.. 🔥He has flaming soul🔥.. i like it!
Finally a strong slayer to beat!

*meanwhile with Nezuko and Muichiro*

Nezuko: No.. i can't find Muichiro-kun anywhere.. please.. i hope he's okay.. I feel like I'm being followed I should stop or else I'II get Muichiro-kun in trouble to..

Demon: Ha.. ha.. *deep breath* YOU FINALLY GAVE UP DIDNT YOU? THAT BOY YOUR TRYING TO SAVE IS GONNA DIE! SO STOP LOOKING FOR HIM! NOW FIGHT ME!

Nezuko: MMMHHMM!!! (Stop it! He's alive and i know it I'II just kill you myself first!)

Demon: EXCUSE ME? YOU CANT KILL ME! MY NAME IS SHINMIKO! AND I'II BE THE LAST THING YOU'LL SEE!

Nezuko: Mmmmhmmmm (I don't need your stupid dumbass name!)

Shinmiko: *cuts Nezuko's arms and legs*

Nezuko: *grows them back but feels something that makes her fall at the ground*

Shinmiko: BAHA! MY BLOOD DEMON ART IS POISIONOUS PAIN! YOU CAN'T RECOVER THAT QUICKLY! BAHAHAHA AND YOU SAY... YOU CAN BEAT ME? PLEASE! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!

Nezuko POV: I'm sorry Muichiro-kun i wasent able to protect you.. please forgive me..

Muichiro: *zooms right to Shinmiko and slashes her arms before she could land another attack on Nezuko* DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER!

Shinmiko POV: huh- WAIT I THOUGHT- HE GOT KNOCKED BACK HARD HOW COULD HE SURIVE THAT-

Shinmiko: *grabs his neck and yeets him away*

Nezuko: MUICHIRO-KUN!

Shinmiko: Okay anyway so.. wait i didnt know you could speak.. hey do it again..

Nezuko: MMM (Never!) *gets back up and uses her blood demon art and her blood explodes*

Shinmiko: *exposed by the explosion of blood* DAM-

*on Muichiro side*

Muichiro: *lands on a bush* H-her voice was so... cute.. *blushes*

Demon: Please.. dont tell me your a simp! the other day i ran up to a yellow boy who was screaming and i tried to devoured him but he just ran away i didnt really care since he didnt look tasty and i hope your not a simp..

Muichiro: I'm not a simp

Demon: Lets see.. the name's Shinju.. i hope the battle between the mist pillar vs the nature like demon would be fair..

Muichiro: nothing is gonna be fair.. I'II kill you..

Shinju: *smiles* your confident but don't get any high hopes *uses his vines and grabs Muichiro's foot*

Muichiro POV: i didnt see that coming..

Shinju: ah.. now i can see your limbs, this battle is gonna be easy..

Muichiro: *slashes the vines and gets back on his feet* you talk to much.. 
🌫Mist breathing 2nd form eight-layered mist🌫 *slashes his head easily*

Muichiro: And I'II keep my promise.. *puts his katana back in his waist and is ready to leave until..*

Shinju: BAHAHAHA! DO YOU THINK YOU DEFEATED ME? *grows his head back* I'II help you out since your friends are probably dead, We are three demons here to kill me you have to kill the other 2 at the same time.. its impossible right? So just die.. *stabs him  in stomach with his sharp little vine*

Muichiro POV: Tch... da*n.. Nezuko.. Senjuro you better not be dead.. I'II check on you first Senjuro.. I trust Nezuko.. *runs to the direction he thinks Senjuro is*

Shinju: *obviously following him* ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED? YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD GIVE UP!

Muichiro: *spots Senjuro near by* SENJURO! YOU HAVE TO- *gets interupted by Shinju, Shinju covered his mouth with leaves*

Shinju: DAMMIT SHINYU! I THOUGHT YOU KILLED HIM ALREADY!

Shinyu: WHY DID YOU EVEN TELL HIM OUR WEAK SPOTS?

Shinju: I FELT BAD BECAUSE OF HOW GREAT I AM AND HOW A LOSER HE IS!

Shinyu: YOUR A DUMBASSS

Shinju: SAYS THE ONE WHO CANT EVEN KILL A SLAYER! HE'S NOT EVEN A PILLAR!

*while their arguing*

Senjuro: *cuts off the leaves in Muichiro's mouth*  so..? What do i have to do?

Muichiro: their weak spot is or how we kill them is to kill them all together..

Senjuro: how many exactly are there..

Muichiro: there are 3 one is from mine Shijo and one is yours he's name is probably "youradumbass" and one is from Nezuko..

Senjuro: Nezuko..?

Muichiro: she's the demon were travelling with.. we have to split up so that they won't work together and keep each other alive.. please tell Nezuko about this.. i have to defeat this demon..

Senjuro: Be safe Muichiro-san.. I'm counting on you..

Muichiro: Yeah.. you to.. *runs deeper in the forest*

Shinju: WHATEVER! FOCUS ON THAT FLAME BOY AND I'II FOCUS ON THE MIST PILLAR *follows Muichiro*