Bepanah Pyaar

Let's Start:

Authors Pov:

It is 12 in the night and we can see a couple sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace. The girl has her head on the boys chest while the boy has held her in a protective embrace.

While the girl has a cute frown on her face,the boy has the same cold expression on his face which he carries all the time on his face. Suddenly the girl had started sweating and shaking in her sleep making the guy wake up.

"Mai ne nahi mara kisi ko",the girl cried in her sleep making the boys heart clench in pain." Naira",he whispered and took her in his embrace in order to calm her down.

"Mai ne nahi mara Shubham ko",the girl cried in sleep but this time violently." Naira,bacha wake up",the boy said and rubbed Nairas back and patted her cheek in order to calm her down.

"Shubham",Naira yelled and woke up from her sleep."Naira",Kartik mumbled and hugged her tightly,while Naira left a sob from her mouth.

"Shh,calm down bacha! Mai hoon na your mendak is here na bacha,please rona band karo",Kartik whispered in Nairas ear making her cry more.

"Mai ne kisi ko nahi mara,kartik",Naira mumbled and hugged Kartik tightly making him close his eyes in pain as well as in anger.

Pain for his shernis condition and anger for his so called family who were the reason behind her misery.

"Meri sherni bili kabse bangayi",Kartik joked in order to lighten the atmosphere."Mai sherni nahi hoon,kartik",Naira whispered making Kartik sigh.

Breaking the hug,Kartik made Naira lay in his lap while Naira snuggled her face in his chest and locked her arms around his neck.

Kartik wrapped his arms around nairas waist,and snuggled his face in Nairas neck.

"Tum iss mendakh ki sherni ho",Kartik said and inhaled Nairas scent who hummed in response.

"I love you",Naira mumbled and kissed Kartiks chest and snuggled more into him.

"I love you too,jaan e man",Kartik said and pecked Nairas head,and hugged her tightly.

"Sweet dreams meri jaan",Kartik said and caressed Nairas hair until she drifted off into sleep.

-------------------

The next day Kartik woke up to see Naira missing, he groaned in annoyance as he very well knew where his wife would be.

Cursing his fate and luck Kartik got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for his office.

After getting ready,Kartik went towards the kitchen to see his sherni cooking something.

"Good Morning,Pati Dev",Naira said cutely as she saw Kartik stepping in the kitchen. "Bad morning,wifey",Kartik replied making Naira smile.

"Kuch bhi",Naira said and chuckled making Kartik also chuckle." Btw aaj itne time ke baad apne kitchen mai apne darshan kese kiye?",Kartik asked Naira who smiled in response.

"Uska jawab dining table par hai,pati dev",Naira replied making Kartik smile. Without wasting anytime he ran towards the dining room to see his Ultimate happiness on the table.

"Kachori",Kartik exclaimed making Naira smile. "Hmm Kachori your third love",Naira exclaimed making Kartik confuse.

"Third love?",Kartik said totally confused."Hmm",Naira said and made Kartik sit on the head chair.

"Your first love is your anger",Naira said and kept a kachori in Kartiks plate. "Your second love is your work",Naira said and poured Coffee in the mug.

"Your third love is this kachori",Naira said and drew a smiley face on the kachori with ketchup.

"And finally your last love,that is unfortunately me",Naira said and sat on Kartiks lap making him laugh.

"Pagal ho tum",Kartik said and laughed making Naira pout. "I know that",Naira said and stuffed the kachori in Kartiks mouth.

After eating his bite,Kartik looked at Naira and passed her a warm smile." I'm absolutely fine,mendakh", Naira said while cupping his face."You have to be fine",Kartik said making Naira smile.

"Okay so jaldi se break fast karo and then go to your office",Naira said and got up from his lap and sat on the chair that was next to him.

"Ya you're right",Kartik said and pecked Nairas hand while the couple then later had there break fast.

"Kartik",Naira said as she saw him leaving."Hmm",he replied. Naira ran towards Kartik and hugged him tightly. "I know what this is for",Kartik said and reciprocated the hug.

"Please",Naira said and pecked his lips making Kartik sigh. "I'll try",he replied making Naira smile.Naira hugged Kartik again making Kartik go in his thoughts.

"That's what you always do Naira,hamesha you try to calm me down but I had promised myself keh I won't leave those Goenkas. They'll pay for every single tears of yours and thats your mendaks promise",Kartik thought and left for his office not before promising his wife to control his anger.

-So this is the first chapter. Hope you all liked it.

-Criticism is welcomed ☺️

-Last but not the least please do vote and comment!❤️