6

Sorry for the late update 😞😞!

Authors Pov:

After talking to Kartik,Naira went to the bathroom as she was feeling a bit low.

That's what always happened to Naira when ever she had anxiety. Anxiety attacks were something that Naira used to get frequently,but this time she had those attacks for a reason.

"I hope Kartik doesn't see them",Naira said and left the room and sat down on the bed.

She clutched her stomach and started pacing in the room as her stomach wasn't leaving the giddy and uneasy feeling.

"Ma'am are you fine?",Nairas maid asked Naira who nodded in response. "Jee mai theek hoon",Naira replied making the maid nod and leave.

"This won't leave you Naira",Naira said and took her medicine from the drawer.

As she was about to swallow the medicines she heard her husband's voice making her shock.

"Jaan",Kartik said making Naira instantly gulp her medicines."Kartik",Naira said making Kartik frown.

"Jaan apne konsi medicine khayi hai,dikhana zara",Kartik said and took the medicine box from Nairas hand making her shock.

"Kartik trust me I'm fine",Naira said making Kartik look at the medicine closely.

"Were you getting an anxiety attack?",Kartik asked Naira calmly yet sternly making Naira nod silently as she knew this is the calm before the storm.

"And you didn't inform me,can I ask why?",Kartik said making Naira scared.

"Mai tumhe pareshan nahi karna chahti thi",Naira replied making Kartik clench his jaw in anger.

"You'll never change",Kartik said and hugged Naira tightly,nearly knocking all the oxygen out of her.

"I'm sorry",Naira whispered as few tears fell from her eyes making Kartik break the hug.

"Nahi,mera sherni rota nahi hai. Meri Naira to strong hai na",Kartik said and wiped Nairas tears who smiled softly.

"I'm scared,Kartik",Naira confessed making Kartik hold Nairas hands in his firm grip.

"Mere ghusse or reactions ki waja se?",Kartik asked Naira who nodded in response.

"Tumhe kese pata?",Naira asked Kartik shocked who chuckled in response.

Kartik got up and sat on the bed and made Naira sit in his lap.The couple had a passionate eye lock which was broken by Kartiks reply.

"Because you're my soulmate,jaan ho tum meri!",Kartik said making Naira hug him tightly.

"I know you saw Mr Manish Goenka and his wife today",Kartik said making Naira shock and break the hug instantly.

"Kartik please don't",Naira whispered making Kartik sigh."Aisi baat mut karo Naira jiska jawaab tum bhi jaanti ho",Kartik said angrily making Naira scared.

"I don't want to lose you Kartik! Dar lagta hai mujhay. Jinse mai pyaar karti hoon wo sab mujhay chor jaate hain! Tumhe khona nahi chahti",Naira said and started sobbing making Kartiks heart clench in pain.

"They'll pay for every single tears of yours jaan and also for killing our baby",Kartik said and hugged Naira tightly who slept in his lap soon.

--------

"Manish jee,Kartik kitna badal gaya hai",Swarna said while looking at Manish who nodded in response.

"Yeh sab uss Naira ki waja se hua hai,kabhi kabar dil karta hai usse jaan se mar dun!",Manish said angrily making Swarna nod.

"Hamari Zindagi or Khushiyon ko uski nazar or manhoosiyat lag gayi thi",Swarna said making Manish shock.

"Uski manhoosiyat ne hi uss se uska bacha cheen liya",Manish said making Swarna chuckle.

"Mere bache ko mar kar wo khud kaise khush reh sakti thi",Swarna said making Manish nod.

Unknown to them this all conversation was heard by Kartik who had fitted his cameras in Manish and Swarnas hotel room.

Kartik clenched his jaw and fist in order to calm himself down,but his anger was taking over him,which wasn't good.

Kartik exited his library and went towards his gym room and started punching on the punching bag harshly.

Kartiks eyes were blood red shot in anger while his knuckles had turned blue and white,because of the constant harsh punching.

Kartik was about to punch again when a hand stopped him."Jaan",he whispered as he saw Naira stepping in front of him.

"Relax Mendakh",Naira said and hugged Kartik tightly who instantly reciprocated the hug.

"I love you jaan",Kartik said and inhaled Nairas scent in order to calm himself down.

Naira broke the hug and pecked Kartiks lips making him smile. "Don't"Kartik warned making Naira smile.

"Take me now,Kartik",Naira said making Kartik shake his head."I'll be rough.Im not in a good state",Kartik said and was about to leave when Naira smashed her lips on his.

"I want you to take me in any way",Naira said making Kartik smash his lips on Nairas instantly.

Soon enough only moaning and groaning were heard from the gym room,while Kartik was seen fucking Naira against the wall. The couple was pouring there love,anger and frustrations out completely.

Hello people hope you guys liked the update?