2

Before starting the chapter all I want to say is that I'm damn humbled with the love I've received in just a day. Thank you too all the Shivin Kaira fans for showering my book with immense love 💕.

Authors Pov:

After promising his wife that he would control his anger, Kartik left for his office leaving a smiling Naira behind.

"Ma'am",Nairas maid called her making Naira come out from her thoughts."Kitni baar kaha hai Ma'am na kaha karo",Naira said while faking anger.

"Ma'am ap kyun iss duniya se chutti dilwana chahti hain,Kartik Sir ek minute nahi lagayen gai mujhe marne se",the maid replied in a soft voice making Naira pout in annoyance.

"Uff yeh kartik bhi na,sab ko dara kar rakha hua hai",Naira groaned making the maid chuckle.

"Ma'am apki medicine ka time hogaya hai or 12 baje apki appointment hai to Sir ne kaha tha ap time par ready hojana",the maid said making Naira widen her eyes.

"Oh shit mai to bhool hi gayi thi",Naira yelled and ran towards the stairs when her foot twisted."Ma'am",the maid said and went near Naira,who was moaning in pain.

"Kuch nahi hua hai,mai bilkul theek hoon",Naira said and got up making the maid confuse."Magar ma'am,apko lagi hai",the maid said making Naira chuckle.

"Prank tha yaar",Naira said and went towards her room trying her best to not to show the pain to the maid as she won't take a minute to tell it to Kartik.

"Ma'am bhi na kitna darti hain Sir se,bass hamesha khush rahain dono",the maid thought and chuckled.

-------------

"Come in",Kartiks cold voice said making the man on door shiver in fear." Hello Sir",the man said stuttering making Kartik annoy.

"I don't have time for greetings,seedha point par aoa",Kartik said rudely making the man gulp in fear.

"Sir Kaira Industries ke liye ek proposal aya hai",the man said making Kartik sigh.

"Kahan se?",Kartik said in an uninterested voice."Udaipur",the man replied making Kartik alert.

"Name of the industry",Kartik said and clenched his fist in order to calm him self down.

"Goenka Industries",the man said making Kartik close his eyes in anger. Within a minute Kartik got up from his chair and held the collar of his P.A making the poor P.A shock.

"S.ir",the man choked,but Kartik was not in his senses.How much he hated Udaipur,how much he disguised the Goenkas,but always these two names used to come daily making Kartik loose his senses.

"Call there manager and tell them to meet me tomorrow",Kartik said in a dangerous voice and left the collar of the man

"Sir",the man coughed as he was unable to catch his Boss feelings."2 pm sharp",Kartik said with finality in his voice making the P.A nod and leave.

After the P.A left Kartik started punching the wall in anger in order to calm himself down.

Suddenly his eyes fell on a photo frame which made him stop.He went towards the table and took the frame in his hand and kissed the picture.

He went towards the table and took the frame in his hand and kissed the picture

"I'm sorry Sherni but iss baar mai chup nahi rahun ga.Bohat bardasht karliya tumne ab. These Goenkas will pay for every single tear that came out from your eye and specially that Swarna Goenka.I know Jaan you'll not like this but unhon ne tumhe hurt karke acha nahi kiya,and today KARTIK GOENKA SWEARS ON YOU KEH HE WON'T LEAVE THE GOENKAS",Kartik said and kissed the picture again.

He took his phone and called the manager and informed him to cancel all the meetings as it was Nairas appointment time now.

--------------

"Aaj meri sherni itni chup chup kyun hai?",Kartik said while driving the car."Tum ho na mendhak tar tar karne liye",Naira said and started looking at the window.

"Jaan",Kartik said and kept his hand on Nairas thigh."Kya hai?",Naira replied making Kartik sigh.

"Kiski maut ayi hai,jisne meri sherni ko chup karwaya",Kartik said making Naira chuckle.

"Kuch nahi baba bass tumhe prank kar rayi thi",Naira said making Kartik sigh.

"Sab pata hai mujhay,yeh drame na karo mere saamne",Kartik said making Naira shock.

"Haww aise baat karte hain apni biwi ke sath",Naira said making Kartik roll his eyes at his wife's antics.

"You're upset because of the results, right?",Kartik said making Naira smile.

"Stop the car",Naira said making Kartik confuse."What?",he replied. "Chinese mai bolun,mai ne kaha gari rooko",Naira said making Kartik stop the car.

"Now what?",Kartik said making Naira remove her seat belt."Idhar dekho mendakh",Naira said and cupped Kartiks face.

"Naira",Kartik said making Naira shake her head in no."Mai ab dance nahi kar sakti kartik,and that's what the truth is. Tum jitni bhi koshish karlo,tum sach nahi badal sakte",Naira said making Kartik clench his jaw.

"Aree baap re,itna ghussa",Naira said and caressed Kartiks cheek and jaw in order to calm him down.

"They'll pay for it",Kartik said with venom,hatred and anger dripping from his voice.

"Kartik accident tha wo ek",Naira said softly making Kartik angry." It wasn't an accident dammit. I saw that woman pushing you from the terrace",Karik yelled making Naira flinch back in fear.

"Kartik",Naira whispered with tears in her eyes. "Bacha please",Kartik said and took Naira in his embrace who had started sobbing now.

"Kitni buri hoon na mai Kartik,na mai ek achi beti ban payi,na ek achi bahu,patni to door ki baat mai ek achi maa-

Before Naira could say anything,Kartik placed his lips on Nairas,making her rambling stop.He kissed her passionately yet softly as he knew what his love was going through.

Naira was shocked in the start but she started reciprocating once she gained back her senses. They broke the kiss once they were out of breathe.

"Meri Naira world ki best beti,bahu or partner hai. Don't you dare say anything bad about her",Kartik said and wiped Nairas tears.

"But I'm the worst mother right,jo apne bache ko bacha hi nahi saki",Naira said making Kartiks heart clench in pain.

"Wo bohat achi jaga gayi hai jaan and trust me she would be hating you for crying so much",Kartik said making Naira chuckle.

Without wasting time she hugged Kartik tightly who reciprocated the hug. Naira caressed Kartiks hair lightly while Kartik had hid his face in the crook of his wife's neck.

"I love you bacha",Kartik said and pecked Nairas cheek making her smile.

"I love you to mere frog prince",Naira said and pecked Kartiks nose and hugged him again tightly.

"Kal se tum Goenkas ki ulti ginti start",Kartik thought and tightened his grip on Naira.

Hello guys I hope you all liked the update, please do vote and comment as it encourages me.

And lastly I want a suggestion that on which track should I write next.