7

Authors Pov:

After having a rough yet passionate love making session,Kaira slept on the bed in each other's protective and loving embrace.

The next morning Kartik woke up to see Nairas side of the bed empty. Kartik frowned in confusion as he was always the one to wake Naira up.

Pushing his thoughts aside,he went to the bathroom had a nice warm bath and changed into his boring tuxedo.

Kartik went downstairs to see Naira sitting on the dining chair. Naira was sitting on the dining chair with a mug of coffee in her hand. Naira was staring at the table as she seemed lost in her thoughts.

"Jaan",Kartik said making Naira come out from her thoughts." Kartik",Naira said and went near him.

Kartik smiled and pulled Naira towards him by wrapping his arms around her waist,while Nairas hands made its way to Kartiks tie.

"You still don't know how to make a tie,mendakh",Naira said making Kartik chuckle.

"Ab when I have my personal biwi cum secretary,kis kambakht ko zarorat hogi,kuch Karne ki",Kartik said making Naira roll her eyes.

"Itne bhi dependant na ho Kartik,keh jab mai chali jaun gi to tum reh na Pao",Naira said making Kartik shock as well as angry.

"JAAN",Kartik said angrily making Naira smile." I was joking Mendakh,tum bhi na",Naira said and pecked angry Kartiks lips who melted instantly.

"Idhar betho",Kartik said and made Naira sit on the chair. "Mai theek hoon,Kartik",Naira said and places her hand on the back of Kartiks neck.

"After this I know you won't be,but jaan I'm telling you that this is just the start",Kartik said while looking in Nairas eyes who gave him a confused look.

"Come",Kartik said and took Naira in the lounge and made her sit on the sofa. He turned the TV on and switched the channel to news,making Naira shock.

"Famous Business tycoon Manish Goenka has resigned from his post according to the resources,another party has bought all the shares making the Goenkas suffer. As we all know it was KG who made the empire rise but since his exit,the Goenka Industries haven't stayed the same.Lets see if this downfall makes Kartik Goenka return".

After hearing this news Naira widened her eyes in shock and looked at Kartik who was looking at the TV with no emotions. His eyes and body showed nothing but anger.

"Kartik",Naira whispered as tears fell from her eyes." Nahi jaan",Kartik said and wiped Nairas tears who shaked her head in response.

"Not only for you,I'm doing this for her. Our daughter didn't deserve this Naira.These goenkas killed her and I'll make sure they suffer",Kartik said and placed his hand on Nairas belly.

"I miss her",Naira whispered and kept her hand on Kartiks hand."Sorry baby,your papa couldn't save you",Kartik whispered and kissed Nairas flat stomach.

-------------

"Hope you had a nice sleep?",Kartik said as he entered a dark room. I reply to Kartiks question all he could hear were the echoing of the muffled cries.

"Sakoon hai yeh mere liye",Kartik said and went near the people who were tied up.

"Let me tell you something,Goenkas. Aaj I'll tell you that who am I! But I've promised my wife to spare you guys",Kartik said angrily but as his eyes landed on Swarna,his anger reached its peak.

"But I won't be too easy",Kartik said and splashed the glass of water on Swarnas face making her gasp.

"Aaj asliyat dekha hi deta hoon",Kartik said and splashed the other glass of water on Manishs face.

"I could had done so much but my wife has given me her swear to spare you guys,but what she doesn't know is that I'll go to any extent to take revenge from you guys. Stay away, understand",Kartik yelled and looked at Swarna and Manish who fainted.

"Nobody messes up with KGS belongings",Kartik thought and left from there.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey people hope you liked the update?