Ćɦàpťèŕ: Ⅰ

↣ 3rd pov ↢

◇ The Magic Dominion/Aecrecuria Empire ◇

Aecrecuria Empire, the most beautiful & majestic than any other kingdom. Everyone was celebrating Princess Alessandra Margaret Jhon, that finally she could go explore earth on her own, her friends will joining her after few years, of exploring.

Then there's the kings and the queens, but only High king Fernando & High queen Olivia who will give the speech, because they are the right ones. Where the high king Fernando & the high queen Olivia, walking majestically, together with their daughter Victoria & their son Raymond, walking behind their parents.

"My dear people, today we celebrate the success of the daughter of Alessandra Margaret John, to go explore the earth, for several years. Today we feel very proud of the princess from *The Obsidian Isle/Bistaterra Dynasty*. And I King Fernando welcome you King Arthur and Queen Miranda, to come forward and give a little speech to the eldest daughter of you two".

King Arthur & Queen Miranda also walked forward to face their people, along with the two younger sisters of Alessandra. The two are identical twins, whose names are Alexandra and Alexandria, although they are 5 years apart.

"My family and I are truly lucky, and I as kings of *The Obsidian Isle/Bistaterra Dynasty*, our eldest daughter, daughter Alessandra Margaret Jhon, us as a family, & I as a father, very proud of you, my daughter. dear, we are all here will always support any path you choose, as long as you promise to always contact us anytime".

King Fernando gave orders to the princess to open the portal gate, for princess Alessandra. And daughter Victoria obeyed her father's orders. Then Victoria opened the portal gate, using the mixed elemental power of *Water and Crystal*.

 Then Victoria opened the portal gate, using the mixed elemental power of *Water and Crystal*

⋙ This is what's the portal like ⋘

Unmistakably, all who witnessed the combined power of Princess Victoria, all the people of The Magic Dominion/Aecrecuria Empire. Think of Victoria's elemental powers as a boon to them all. A gift that can make everyone feel very grateful for the birth of the princess, a daughter who is kind, compassionate, wise, & brave.

The family of Alessandra looked at their eldest daughter, "Alessandra, my daughter your father and mother, are very proud of you. And father only wishes you success and a safe return". The mother kissed Alessandra's forehead, lovingly.

"Thank you Mom, I promise to come home as soon as possible. And I will contact you soon if my trip is successful". Then Alessandra also, said goodbye to her family first, then to her twin sister, and finally to her 3 best friends.

And Alessandra stepped towards the portals, turning her face back to her family, smiling sincerely. Then he continued on his way towards the portals. And that was the last day Alessandra's daughter was seen.

Although in everyone's heart, no one agrees with the princess's decision, they can't argue, because they are just people who can only be ruled by the kingdom. Then Victoria's daughter closed the gates, but Victoria felt something bad would happen to her friend, but she ignored it because Victoria knew that Alessandra could take care of herself.

⋙ 4 Years Later ⋘

4 years have passed, and there is no news from Alessandra's daughter. All the people began to feel uneasy, not inferior to Alessandra's parents, they had also tried everything to be able to contact their daughter, but to no avail.

While all the people are panicking because the princess has not yet returned from her journey from the earth. All the kings and queens gathered to discuss the disappearance of princess Alessandra.

In the council room, Victoria, Samantha, Anastasia, Alexandra, & also Alexandria. They are discussing the disappearance of Alessandra for these 4 years, Alexandra and Alexandria, very worried about their eldest sister.

"Victoria's sister, don't you have the power of knowledge like Alessandra's sister?". Alexandra asked Victoria, who was gathering information that Alessandra had given her a year before Alessandra disappeared. "The last message from Alessandra was when she said that she will have a family whose last name is *Moriarty*, which comes from *London*".

"What, London...that's impossible, in London, there is a status issue, where the upper class of nobles who are protected by law, make them free to do anything by hurting and even killing the lower classes of commoners". Samantha explained it, they were all shocked at what Samantha had explained. Worse yet, if Alessandra married one from the upper class, they had to leave to pick up Alessandra as soon as possible.

"Victoria, what are your orders. We are waiting for orders". Anastasia replied, Victoria also looked at her friends who were waiting for orders from her. Victoria sighed and replied, "We will all follow Alessandra to London, I have a feeling that we only have 2 orders, namely * Find Alessandra and Bring Her Home *. And we will leave tomorrow, in the morning before dawn".

⋙ The Next Day ⋘

The next day before dawn, everyone had gathered to witness the departure of the princesses, as well as the kings and queens, were also present, to witness it too. But before they left, their parents each gave something to their daughters.

Anastasia was given a necklace from the queen's mother, then Samantha was given a hair clip with gold & diamonds, Alexandra & Alexandria they were both given a magic bracelet, and finally, Victoria was given a ring & necklace with sapphire gems.

After the gift-giving was over, Victoria opened the gates, they entered the gates one by one. But Victoria returned to face the kings, queens, and also the people. Victoria's gaze was filled with sadness, fear, anxiety & worry. But seeing the queen's mother, made him realize that Victoria is not alone, she will not always be alone if she listens to her heart and also always be there for her friends.

When Victoria entered the portals, following her friends. After entering these portals, Victoria gathered with her friends, they all saw a very calm & peaceful scene, but it wasn't much. They haven't seen the scenery from within, they've only seen the scenery from the outside.

Anastasia held Victoria's hand "We will all find Alessandra and bring her home, and that is a promise we all will keep". Victoria smiled, and they all held hands while looking at the view of London, 'Alessandra we promise to find you, and bring you back home'. That's what was in her mind, the other Victoria also thought the same thing.

*Will they be able to bring their friend who has been missing for 4 years, and will they be able to find Alessandra who is said to have a family? The family comes from the name *Moriarty*, and will they be able to find Alessandra and bring her home?*