Ćħąpťèɾ: Ⅲ

↣ 3rd pov ↢

Victoria was on the balcony looking at the view and thinking about Alessandra, while her friends were too busy preparing for the party. Then a white pigeon land next to her.

"Hey, there little bird, sorry I really don't like to play right now, but it's not your fault, it's just that I feel I don't like playing, but at least you could keep me company even just for a little while"

Victoria gave the pigeon some food and continued to talk. But what Victoria didn't know was that Samatha was hiding behind the curtains, listening to every word Victora's said.

V's sighed and said, "I know you're there Sam, you can come out now"

Samantha came out from behind the balcony door.

"Forgive me V, I was just worried about you. Are you still blaming yourself again, about Alessandra" 

"Not exactly, I was just thinking about the party later tonight. Did you already sent all the invitations that I told you to"

Samantha smile.

"Yes V, all the invitations have been sent safe and sound, without any problems at all"

"Good, just make sure that the Moriarty family came as well. And don't even think about taking Alessandra's daughter as bait, her daughter is our niece, we must not let anything happen to her, including the rest of her new family members"

Samantha nodded, she knows that V can be serious when it comes to her, Alessandra, Samantha, and the rest of their family. Even if Alessandra married a human, her husband is also their brother-in-law.

Then Alexandria came to them.

"Alright you 2 that's enough talk for today, now come the 2 of you. It's already 19:14 the party will begin at 20:00, now let's get you 2 ready for the party"

Victoria's pov

Alexandria made us wear the same color dresses that she designed by herself but with a little help from her sister. *Alessandra if you were here, I'm sure that you will be so proud of your sisters.

These are the dresses that we wear for tonight's party ⬇

"Oh you 2 I love it, this dress is so beautiful" Samantha hugged Alexandra & Alexandria at the same time

"Oh yeah, this dress is perfect. Thank you, you 2. You both are the best dressmaker ever"

I gave Alexandra and Alexandria a big smile, they both just like Alessandra. The 3 of them were the same, they have the same idea, looks, imagination, & so much more. 

Until we heard a knock on the door, "Excuse me, my ladies, I'm so sorry to interrupt but all the guests have arrived" I smiled as I walk to the door and said, "Thank you, Michelle, for telling us, how's your family by the way"