Ćħąpťèɾ: Ⅳ

↣ 3rd pov ↢

V has been watching Alessandra's family for the last 2 weeks, after the grand party. Using her elemental magic (Earth), seeing her niece and her 3 brothers-in-law playing in the backyard, near the fountain, makes V so happy and full of joy.

But V saw that Albert was not so happy, and V also knew what is he thinking, Albert was still thinking about his wife (Alessandra), who had been missing for the last 4 years. V was about to use her elemental magic (Wind), but she heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" V Asked.

"It is me V, Samantha... it's time for lunch. You've been inside your room for 3 hours" Samantha said to V.

V opened her bedroom door and saw Samantha standing in front of her door, V looked at the clock and it showed 13:00 at noon.

"Oh my, it is already 13:00, time goes by so fast. Thank you for reminding me Samantha, I don't know what would I do without you"

"You are very welcome V, and besides you are my best friends, and so as Anastasia, Alexandra, & Alexandria. And also remember that we will always be there with you, no matter what. Together we will find Alessandra and bring her home" 

V smiled after she heard every word that Samantha said, but V didn't want to tell Samantha about the conversations with V's parents, because she was so afraid that it would ruin their mission, or worse their trust.

⋙ Time Skip After Lunch ⋘

Victoria's pov

After lunch I continued to use my elemental magic (Earth), to watch over Albert's family. I saw they were having lunch together, how cute. But am I doing the right thing for Alessandra's new family? Or am I doing the wrong thing to them? Come on Victoria, get a grip...your better than this.

So I decided to use my elemental magic (Wind), to communicate with Albert and the rest of his and my best friend's family.

"Albert...Louis...William, can you hear me?" I said through the wind, that blew right past them.

"Is that you Mrs. Kingsley?" Albert said as I sighed in relief.

"Yes, it is me...but I only have 5 minutes, and I want to ask you 3 something, when was the last time you 3 saw Alessandra?" I asked them.

"If I'm not mistaken, it was when she headed through the forest at noon around 14:44," Said Louis.

"Alright then, tomorrow at the place you always order a new suit, my time has already run out, and take care" Then I cut off the communications.

Albert's pov

Then we didn't hear Victoria's voice anymore, and she only told us *Place for order new suit*. I think we all know what Victoria meant, Mr. Eden's place.

"What do you think, William Nissan?" Louis asked William.

"Since she and her friends were close to Alessandra's, it would be best if we accept the offer, from Mrs. Kingsley"

"I agree with you William, but what if this is a setup?" 

"We don't brother, but just stay close to Susan at any cost, we can't lose her as well" William suggested.

"Alright then, Louis could you send her a telegram to Mrs. Kingsley & the rest of our friends?" Albert asked Louis.

"Of course brother, right away" Then Louis left the room.

*I promise you my love, no matter what, I will find you soon* Albert thought, as he looked at his daughter, who was smiling at him as he smiled back.