Ćħąpťèŕ: Ⅱ

↣ 3rd pov ↢

Finally, they arrived in England, precisely in 1898. Then Victoria uses her Elemental powers (Air), to change the appearance of the 6 of them so that no one gets suspicious.

(The picture above...)

Only them that could see & feel Victoria's power, for all the people in those days, they only thought there was a passing wind.

Then Victoria gave her sight to Alessandra, to give conditions to use her power, to summon the animals.

Not long after, a white butterfly appeared and landed on Alexandra's finger. Then Victoria gave a little power (Water) to the butterfly, in order to detect the last whereabouts of Alessandra.

"Better, we look for a place to stay for a while. Until we can find out where Alessandra is." Said Victoria.

Then they looked for empty and uninhabited land. So that when they use their powers, they are not known by others.

After looking for vacant land, they finally decided to build their residence in 'York', yes even though it was a bit far but at least they could all mingle with the British world.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~

Then after they found a suitable place to build their residence, Victoria also used her combined powers (Crystal, Earth, & Water). They were all very impressed to see Victoria use her combined powers.

After Victoria used her combined strength for more than 10 minutes, it finally finished, the others suggested that Victoria goes to her room to rest for a while.

(This is their residence...)

They were all talking in the living room too, and as for Victoria, she was resting. If Victoria used her combined power for too long, she would feel weak.

"For the time being, let's let Victoria rest for a while, but we can't stay in a place like this, Anastasia," said Alexandria, almost screaming.

If it wasn't for Samantha, holding Alexandria from screaming, Victoria would definitely feel guilty, because Victoria and Alessandra you could say the two of them are very close.

"Alexandria lower your voice, your voice will wake up Victoria who is resting,"

"How can I, my big sister... I and Alexandra's big sister was still out there, missing and we're just sitting here and doing nothing!" Alexandria demanding.

Anastasia sighed and said.

"Alexandria please lower your voice, we still need to save our energy if we wanted to find Alessandra. You just need to be patient, I'm sure Alessandra is fine where ever she is"

"She better be, if anyone who dares to hurt her...I will punish them with my powers, they will not know who are they messing for" Alexandria added.

*I wish Alessandra were here...so that we can control Alexandria's anger issues* Samantha thought.