Ćħąpťèɾ: V

💠 3rd pov 💠

Albert, William, Louis, and Susan arrived at Mr. Eden's place, waiting for someone. And then a luxurious white horse carriage appears out of nowhere. The carriage doors are open, revealing Samantha's sitting inside the carriage.

"Come gentleman the others are waiting for you," Samantha says, they have no choice but to get on the carriage, after they all get on the carriage Samantha orders the coachmen to take them to the forest, just like Louis told them where the last time Alessandra we're last spotted.

After a 45-minute ride, they arrived at the forest, Albert and the rest of his family saw Samantha's friends, but they didn't see Victoria. After getting out of the carriage, Albert still held his daughter's hand not wanting to let go.

"You all must be wondering why Victoria isn't here. Well, she's already gone inside the forest, a few minutes before you arrive." Alexandra says, while still looking at the forest waiting for Victoria. "If anything happens, Victoria will send us a sign to warn us," Alexandria added.

"A sign? What kinda sign that would be?" Louis asked Alexandria, waiting for an answer but Alexandria just said, "You will know, later Mr. Moriarty."

They'd been waiting for 1 hour, and unexpectedly Alexandra used her natural power to make a chair made out of vines and flowers, letting the Moriarty family rest for a while. Anastasia was shocked at what her friend had just done. "Alexandra, what were you thinking using our powers in the open like this, are you crazy?"

"Relax Anastasia, there is no one around in this area, I mean just look at them, they are Alessandra's family after all, and you know that I'm sure Alessandra would of the same thing for us if we were in their positions."

Anastasia was speechless after hearing Alexandra's words, she knew that Alessandra would do the same thing for them.

"Alright, but just don't do that again. Please gentlemen have a sit, you must be tired of standing for too long." William and his family were shocked after seeing Alexandra using her nature powers, but eventually, they sat on their chair.

Then Victoria came out from the forest and looked exhausted, the others ran towards Victoria helping her up, Alexandra used her nature power once again to create a chair, "Victoria, what happened to you, why do you look so exhausted like this?" Samantha says, looking so worried for her best friend stated.

"Inside that forest, I felt something very powerful, I tried to get close to the sources, but my necklace forbid me to get closer, but also felt the energy from...Alessandra." Albert suddenly stands from his chair and runs straight to Victoria.

"Did you just say, Alessandra? Where did you see her? And where is she now, Victoria?" Albert said in a panic voice, putting his hand on Victoria's shoulders. Alexandra and Alexandria hold him back, calming him down, "Albert please calm down, let Victoria catch her breath first."

Victoria stood up and walked towards Alexandra putting her hand on Alexandra's shoulder, Alexandra and Alexandria took a step back, letting Victoria come closer to Albert. William stood with Louis who was holding Susan close to him.

Victoria gave her friends a signal, and the others were in their position, Victoria used her 'Crystal' power to make a force field around them. "I think it's time for us to reveal our true selves, to you Moriarty, our new family members."

Victoria snapped her fingers, as Victoria and her friends turned into their fairy form. Albert, William, Louis, and Susan. They didn't say a single word and they didn't even know what to say.

"What...what are you Victoria?" Albert says, Victoria smiles and says "We are a fairy, and so is your wife, Alessandra. We came to Earth to find her and bring her home."