Ćħąpťèɾ: VI

💠 3rd pov 💠

The next morning, Alessandra woke up from her long sleep, and she noticed that she was home. Then she noticed an antidote that her sister Alexandra used to make, the doors open revealing her loving husband and daughter, Albert and Susan.

"My darling, Alessandra you are finally awake. Thank heaven" Both Albert and Susan walked toward Alessandra and hugged her. Their daughter, Susan was so happy that her mother had finally come home.

"Albert, Susan...my dearest darlings, I missed you both so much," Alessandra also gave her husband and daughter a hug, making William and Louis smile at the scene in front of them. William and Louis decided to leave the family had their moments.

"But darling, how did you all manage to find me?" Albert just said, "Your friends, they are coming to our world in a few weeks before we find you. Especially, your best friend, Victoria. She helps us a lot, your other friends trying to help as well, but Victoria refuses their help. Because Victoria,"

Albert stops his stories to his wife because he doesn't know what to say next, "What? What happened to Victoria, Albert?" Alessandra said in panic, "My dear, calm down. Victoria is still resting in William's bedroom if you want to see Victoria, I suggest that you take your antidote first."

Albert took the antidote from the table beside the bed, and Alessandra poured the antidote into her mouth, after one drop, Alessandra felt a little better. "Thank you, darling. But how's Victoria, is she awake yet?" Albert didn't say anything, Albert just helped Alessandra stand up from their bed.

And Albert took Alessandra to Wiliam's bedroom, the both of them saw William and Louis were still there, with Victoria still lying on the bed unconscious. "Oh, my goodness. How is she, William?" Alessandra says, walking towards William's bed.

"She's still the same since last night, no signs of waking up," William says, still waiting for Victoria to wake up. Alessandra held Victoria's hand, hoping her best friend would wake up soon. They heard a knock on the door.

"Louis, why don't you go see, who's outside the door." Louis nodded, "Very well then, brother William." As Louis left William's room to answer the door. Back to William and the others, Alessandra still holding her best friend's hand, not wanting to let go.

Albert walked towards his wife, putting his hand on Alessandra's shoulder to comfort her. "Do not worry love, I'm sure Victoria will wake up soon, she's strong. Just like you," Alessandra smiled at her husband.

"Your husband is right, dear sister." A familiar voice came from the door when Alessandra turned her head, she saw her other best friends were there, along with her twin sisters."Oh, my goodness shining star, sisters is that really you? Anastasia and Samantha, you 2 here as well?"

Alessandra's twin sisters, Alexandra and Alexandria. Along with Alessandra's 2 other best friends, Anastasia and Samantha. The twins didn't say a word to their older sister, as they gave Alessandra a big welcoming home hug, followed by Anastasia and Samantha.

"My dear twin sisters and my 2 best friends, you don't know how much I missed you all, my family." William, Albert, Louis, and Susan also look very happy. But William is still worried about Victoria, she hasn't woken up since last night.

When William held Victoria's hand, he felt a movement from Victoria. "Victoria, are you awake?" as Victoria slowly opened her eyes, she saw everyone including Alessandra. "Alessandra?" Alessandra walks closer to Victoria, holding her hand.

"Yes, Victoria. It's me, Alessandra," Victoria smiled at her long-lost friend, "Welcome back, and I am so glad that you're alright." William took the antidote to give it to Victoria, "Victoria, you must drink your antidote," as Victoria changed her sleeping position into a sitting position.

William gave Victoria the antidote, and Victoria took a single sip from the antidote. After that Victoria began to feel a little better than before.

"Thank you, Lord William." "Please just call me William, and I'm glad I could help you." All of them saw the interaction between William and Victoria. Even Louis felt so happy that his older twin brother could smile again, a real smile.

Victoria now her head, as a sign of thank you William put the antidote back on the table. "Now why don't we all have breakfast together, to celebrate my wife coming home," Albert suggested, as everyone was so excited.

All of them left William's bedroom, leaving only William and Victoria alone, just the two of them, in awkward situations. "William, I wanted to say, thank you for letting me stay. I felt guilty for passing out in your lap last night. And for letting me sleep in your bedroom."

William just smiles after what Victoria tells him, "It's alright, Victoria. As long as you and your friends are alright, and I don't mind letting you sleep in my bedroom, besides your unconscious after bringing us back home last night."

"Oh, I see. Well then, shall we go after the others? I'm sure they were waiting for us, William?" Victoria says, with a little shy. William laughed softly and said, "We shall." Willam helped Victoria stand up from his bed, as they both walked downstairs and headed towards the dining room. Where they saw their friends and family eating breakfast together.

"Welcome back, Victoria," William says as he holds Victoria's hand, Victoria's smiles at William as she replies by saying "Thank you, William. It's good to be back," Victoria held William's hand and not wanting to let go, as both of them joined the others for family breakfast.