chapter 2

Today, was a Saturday. I was bored as hell, no one was here. So i decided to go for a walk.

As soon as i got out of my door, i noticed it was a bit cold, i had a thin jacket on. I'm stupid too, yeah i know.

I just decided to keep walking, im too lazy to get another jacket. As i was walking down my path,i noticed the new kid, dressed like a squirrel.

This kid can wear whatever he wants but i hope those kids from school won't catch him, because he'd be in serious trouble.

I walked over to the kid. "What the hell are you wearing?" I asked him. "Uhh, are you Lia? From the video game?" He asked me happily.

"Do i look like Lia to you? I'm telling you get out of here, before someone notices that you're dressed like Alvin chipmunk." He gave me a weird look.

"Look im just trying to help you, if you're not gonna leave. They'll keep bullying you, go." I said, motioning with my hand for him to leave.

"I'm Kenny." He said to me, "Okay cool,
I'm y/n. Now go." I said to the kid in front of me who was waisting his time.

As soon as i said that, i heard laughter behind
me. "Come on, look at him! Look at this loser. Oh, man. Even the new girl, thinks he's a loser." Zack said as he came out of the bushes.

"Oh, i think he's wearing glitter. Get a close up of that." Zack added. "Hey." Anthony said while smirking and filming with his phone.

"Stop it." Kenny said. "You gotta post that!" Zack said. "No, don't! Don't!" Kenny said charging forward to Anthony's phone, which caused Anthony to drop his phone and break it in process.

"Oh shit!" He just broke your phone." One of the kids said. "You gonna let him get away with that?" Zack asked Anthony who just picked up his broken phone.

"I wasn't trying to break it. You guys were being assholes." Kenny said. "What did you just call us?" Zack asked as he walked closer to him.

One of the kids, ripped something of his suit. And held him close, so he couldn't run away.
"Just leave the poor kid alone." I said.

"Yeah? Watch this." Zack said before giving him a hard kick in the stomach. And one of the other kids gave him a hard kick on his back.

"Okay, listen. He didn't even do anything, he was just dancing around like a little girl. Just leave him the fuck alone." I said to them, they just looked at me and ignored me.

"Pick him up." Zack orders his two friends. "All right, LaRusso. Let's see your moves." Zack said.

"I told him to run, but no he decided to waste his time." I thought.

"Yeah! Bust some of that Miyagi shit." A kid said who was wearing a purple shirt. "It ain't Miyagi shit stupid ass. It's  Miyagi-do karate." I said scrunching my eyebrows together.

"Pfft, whatever." The same guy replied.  "I, uh..." Anthony started. "Come, on LaPusso." Zack said.

"Don't call me that." He demanded. "Then hit him!" He pressured. "Listen, if he doesn't wanna hit him he doesn't want to." I said defending him.

"Come on!" "Do it!" They pressured him. He stood in a fighting position. But Kenny, kicked both the kids away with his elbow. And ran away.

They all started running after Kenny, while i just sighed and started walking after them, hoping that no one will die.

Kenny jumped and climbed over the fan, "it's locked!" Anthony said. They groaned. "Hey, there's a hole!" Zack said.

I followed them as they all started crawling  through the small hole that was created into the fan.