chapter 9

A few weeks later at school
•••
"Hey Anth." I said hugging him. He smiled at me before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"hey, princess." He replied. "What did you do today?" I asked him as we walked to our next class.

"not much, you?" I asked him. "Just hanging around. Y'know." He said. I chuckled, "well this is my class see you." I said.

"I have a free period now. But anyways good luck at your test today." He said. I looked at him weirdly. How'd he know i had a test? He just winked at me.

I just chuckled lightly, before walking into my classroom. I sat next to Ethel, as our lesson started.

Meanwhile during Anthony's free period...

"Hey Anthony." Lia said softly, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, Lia." He said.

"So, i was wondering.. wanna hang out at mine after school?" Lia asked him seductively.

"Um.. as friends right?" He asked her, "uhm.. friends? Y-yeah of course." She said.

"Cool." He said walking away, till he heard her call out his name. "Anthony!"

He turned around again, He was about to ask what's wrong, till he felt her lips collide with his.

She started moving her face closer which caused, their kiss to deepen. He immediately pushed her away.

"What the hell Lia?" Anthony asked her. "Why? What's wrong Ant? Didn't you like the kiss." She fake pouted.

"You know, i have a girlfriend." He said annoyed pointing at her. "I do. And so does Kenny." She said smirking.

"What does Kenny have any-" Anthony started, but he was cut off when he heard a door slam open.

He saw y/n running out of the classroom, angrily while tears filled her eyes. Anthony ran after her, just to find her in Kenny's arms.

"What the hell! Get away from my girlfriend!" Anthony hissed.

"Your girlfriend? Your girlfriend is over there! The bitch who u just kissed." Y/n replied angrily while pointing at Lia.

"That's not true! She kissed me! I pushed her away after that!" Anthony said raising his voice a bit.

Y/n just looked at him, not believing any of his crap. She got out of Kenny's arms to the girls bathroom.

"What did you do?!" Anthony asked Kenny. "Oh, you know showed her a picture of you and Lia kissing." He said smirking creepily.

"She'll believe me over you." Anthony said his voice dripping with rage.

"I don't think so mate. Remember our conversation. "I got you and your girl y/n soon too.." Kenny said with a creepy smile.

Anthony pushed him against the wall, "don't even think about touching her. Kissing her, or more than that. Only i get to do that no one else!" Anthony said angrily pushing him one more time harshly against the wall before walking away.

•••

"Welcome to Cobra kai." Kreese said. I smirked, this is gonna be fun.

"We'll welcome miss L/N, in Cobra kai. She'll join us, for the tournament. But she'll need to test first. Mr. Park, be my guest." Kreese said.

I smirked, I talked with Miguel about his fights between him and this guy. I know his weak spots, i got this.

"Oh, another kid to scare this will be fun." Kyler said.

"Don't talk so bad about yourself, Cryler." I smirked at him. 

"Your going down, Bitch." He said charging towards me, i moved out of the way and kicked his leg which caused him to fall on the mat.

"Hm, your just like Larusso, kissing the floor all the time. Don't you think it's time for a girlfriend?" I chuckled.

He huffed, he got up and tried jumping me. I just threw him a punch, right in the gut. As he dropped i gave him a last hard punch in the face.

"And you call yourself a bully." I chuckled before adding a "pathetic."

I turned around, and noticed Kreese and Silver clapping, "Welcome to Cobra Kai." Kreese said smirking.

"Line up!" Sensei, i guess, said. We all lined up and got into our fighting position. "Hiya!" Terry said. "Hiya!" We all repeated.

•••
After practice..

"Hey, your y/n right?" A girl with brown hair and blonde highlights asked me. "Yeah, i am." I smiled at her.

"Cool, I'm Tory." She said holding out her hand for me to shake. "Nice to meet you." I said smirking.

We both walked out of our dojo, "so, i'm heading to the mall, wanna join me?" I asked her. "Sure, why not." She said grinning.

•••
"So, why'd you join cobra kai?" She asked me, "So i could defend myself, and because of my boyf- i mean ex-boyfriend." I said.

"Tell me everything." She said smirking, before diving into the ice cream she just bought.

I chuckled, at her behaviour. "I already know this girl will be like a big sister to me." I thought smiling.

"So..Once upon a time there was a me and a Anthony-" i started, "Wait as in Anthony Larusso?" She asked me

"Yeah, i know. You and Samantha don't like each other do you?" I asked her, "Yeah.." she said looking down.

"No worries, my big adventure between me and Anthony will cheer you up." I said smirking, she gave me one back.

"So.. like i said, Once upon a time there was a me... and a Anthony.." i said before continuing about how me and Anthony met and how me and him broke up.

•••