chapter 13

THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT PT 1.

"Ladies and Gentlemen..." The announcer said chuckling, "..you've been waiting a long time, but we're finally here." he added

The crows started cheering in happiness, flags scattering around. "Dojos from all across the valley have been training for a year for their shot at glory." The announcer said.

"You ready to meet 'em?" He asked the crowd. The crowd cheered loudly holding up their hands. "You?" He asked pointing at a random crowd of people.

"You?" He asked to another crowd of people. He just chuckles. "All right." He said smiling.

"This sensei and dojo need no introduction. He took the All Valley by storm in 1984 and '58 and quickly became one of the greatest underdogs in the history of the sport. Last year, this dojo came out of no where and made it to the finals. They've got some new fighters, and they're ready to show the world that they're the best around. Give it up for Miyagi-Do Karate, led by two-time All Valley Champion Daniel Larusso!" The announcer spoke in his microphone.

Daniel Larusso, walked through the misty air with his students, the crowd started cheering loudly. They started jogging to their places.

"This next dojo took last year's title. But they're under new management. Can they reign supreme once more? And last year's runner-up. He may be wearing a new gi, but one thing's for sure, Robby Keene and his team are ready to strike. Hailing from Reseda, defending champions. And still the most badass name for a dojo, here comes Cobra Kai!" The announcer said.

The crowd started cheering again, as Kreese and Silver walked through the Misty air to their positions.

"And finally... this dojo is making their All Valley debut, though you'll recognise a few familiar faces. Every year, a new dojo rises up the ranks. Does this newcomer have what it takes to win it all? Please welcome Eagle Fang Karate, led by Johnny Lawrence and defending champion Miguel Diaz!" The announcer said again.

The crowd cheered again, as The Eagle fang students walked through the misty air to their positions.

"At the end of the day, only one of these dojos can be crowned Grand Champion. Welcome to the 51st annual All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament!" The announcer announced in the microphone.

The crowd started cheering loud and clear for everyone to hear. The announcer just chuckled while looking at the crowd.

"It's karate time." The announcer said nodding his head.

•••

"Miyagi-Do's, bring it in." Daniel said to his students who were stretching for the tournament.

"Eagle Fangs, listen up." Johnny said to his students who were talking to each other in a circle.

"Some of you have been here before..." Johnny started. "...and for some of you, it's your first tournament." Daniel said to his own students.

"I still remember my first All Valley, where i stood here proudly with my sensei." Daniel added.

"...where i pummelled the ever-loving crap out of my opponents as the crowd cheered..." Johnny said spreading out his arms.