chapter 3

As soon as i got up, i went over to my closet and picked out a black Dior hoodie with some black baggy jeans, and black converse, and some golden jewellery.

I curled my hair for a bit, and hair sprayed it. As i got out of my room i went down stairs. "Who are you dressed up for y/n?!" My mother asked me. "Uhm, no one." I said smiling at her nervously.

"Oh, come on y/n. Is it for a boy?" She asked lifting her eyebrows up and down, in a teasing way.

"Maybe, but mom can i ask you something?" I asked her. "You just did." She smirked. "Mom!" I said.

"Okay, Okay! What do you wanna ask?" She asked me as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well.. can i go to the Larusso's please?I'm supposed to be there in '20" i said begging. "Of course, you can go. Your dad knew all about Daniel Larusso. So why not, i know he trusted Daniel with his life." She said pointing at me.

"Yeah, i know mom." I said hugging her in comfort. "Now, go! You wouldn't wanna be late for Anthony do you." She winked at me.

"How did you-" i started, but she cut me off "Anthony's mom or other words for Daniel's wife and i are good friends, the girls talk." She winked.

I sighed in defeat, and walked out of the door. As soon as i got out of the door I noticed it was raining, I immediately went back inside.

"Mom, can you take me with your car? Please." I asked her. "Why? They don't live so far away from us." She said. "I know, but it's raining." I said.

She sighed and took her coat, with her car keys in it. She walked over to me and motioned for me to come with her to our garage. As soon as i saw my mom's car i got inside with her, and drove off to the Larusso's.

•••

I stood in front of the Larusso's door, for like 5 minutes, since i was too nervous but i made up my mind and decided to finally knock.

I was about to knock, but a girl with an angry expression opened the door and stood in front of me. "Oh, hey." I said.

"Who are you?" She asked, as her expression changed info a softer one. "Uh, im y/n. Y/n L/n." I said. "As in Y/D/N's daughter?" She asked me.

"Uhm, yeah. How'd you know?" I asked her smiling. "My dad." She said smiling. "Daniel Larusso?" I asked her. "Yeah, i'm Samantha Larusso. But i go as Sam." She said. "Oh well, i'm here for Anthony. Is he home?" I asked her.

"Finally, he's making normal friends." She mumbled under her breath, but i definitely heard it.

"Oh, sorry come in." She said letting me in. "What do you mean by normal friends?" I asked her.

"I saw a few friends, entering his room yesterday. They we're pranking a kid." She said leaning against her table.

"Yeah, i know. I saw, that's partly why i'm here." I said. "Taking care of my brother aren't you." She said winking at me.

I kinda blushed, "no worries, i was just kidding." She said taking an apple and biting in it before turning around ready to walk away just before, i asked her another question.

I chuckled, "where is Anthony's room? If that's okay to ask." I asked her, she turned back around before she said "i'll call him for you."

"Anthony! Come downstairs, someone's here for you!" She called out. "Coming!" He said coming down the stairs.

"Oh, hey y/n." He said, "i see you met my sister." He said groaning. "Did she talk about me, cuz if she did-?" he asked. "No worries anthony, i haven't said anything to your girlfriend." She said. Before adding "yet." And walked away up to her room