chapter 14

THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT PART 2

START SONG HERE!!
•••
Y/n, took her Katana and started swinging around with it. She did a backflip, while throwing her Katana in the air. As she landed back on her feet the Katana landed straight in her hand. She smirked and bowed.

Tory Nichols started swinging with her sword, left to right "ais!". Robby keene did a back flip while doing other karate techniques. Punching invisible people. I guess.

Samantha Larusso, started swinging with her weapons left to right and from right to left. Her weapons sliding through the air.

The crowd cheered and applauded.

•••

Hawk smashed two of the bord's, missing one. One of the Eagle fang girls couldn't break the board and only smashed the last two. One of The Miyagi-do Students threw the stick at the judges on accident.

The entire crowd started cheering and applauding at our show.

"And just like that, Miyagi-do has been snake bit as Cobra Kai takes the lead, with our qualifier rounds up next." Daryl said.

•••

"I can't believe Cobra kai beat us in the skills." Chris said. "I thought we had that in the bag." Samantha said.

"It's my fault. I couldn't break the last board. Sorry." Hawk said apologising to his team. "Okay. Forget that, okay? You all did great. Besides we're on their heels. This is far from over." Daniel said to his students.

"How the hell are we in sixth place?" Johnny asked his students. "The skills events are weighed differently. Gold medals are ten points, silver nine-" One of his students started.

"I don't give a shit about math. What do we need to beat Cobra Kai?" Johnny asked his students. "Uh, math. To catch up on our points. We need to win as many matches in the qualifying rounds as possible. The further we get, the tighter the vice around Cobra Kai's metaphorical balls." She replied.

"Okay, good. Now you're speaking my language." Johnny said pointing finger guns at his student.

•••

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the male and female division qualifiers are about to begin. And with them, we enter a new era!" Ron said in the mic.

The crowd started cheering again, "That's why we need a very special guest to kick things off. Let's give a big All Valley welcome to multi-Grammy-award winning international superstar, Carrie Underwood!" Ron added.

The entire crowd started growing wild,  everyones mouth was wide. "Hello, All Valley! I am so honoured to be here. I didn't see a lot of karate growing up in Oklahoma, but you guys know i love to compete, just like these wonderful young men and young women. Woo." Carrie said into the microphone.

The crowd started cheering again, "One thing i have learned is that everyone gets their shot, their chance in the spotlight. Everyone gets their moment. This one's yours." Carrie said.

•••

Demetri is fighting a cobra kai student, while Robby fights with a random kid from another dojo.

•••

"And now.. the ultimate fights between the dojo's from the all valley!" The announcer said.

"The first fight! Kenny from Cobra kai! Versus Matt Sullivan from Hooyai!" The announcer added while chuckling.

"imma beat this bitchass." Kenny thought, while smirking mischievously as he got on the mat and started fighting with the guy.

•••

and this went on and on and on... until we got to an important part. Kenny VS Anthony

"And now.... Anthony Larusso versus Kenny Payne."

"This bitch is going down." Kenny grunted, as he smirked again. "Remember, Payne. No mercy." Silver said pointing at him.

"No mercy, No mercy, No mercy." He started mumbling while walking onto the mat. "Ready? Bow to me." The referee said. "Bow to each other." He said again as we bowed at each other.

We stood into our fighting positions. Kenny came charging towards Anthony, he tried punching him but Anthony blocked his punch by using the wax on, wax off.

Kenny tried swiping Anthony but Anthony, kicked his shin. "Point Larusso!" The refree said.

Anthony smirked, "oh, don't think your gonna win because you have one point Lapusso. Y/n is mine. Trust me." Kenny spat.

"We'll see about that, bitchboy." He said smirking smugly. Kenny grunted angrily, and tried kicking Anthony aggressively.

Anthony dodged the kick, luckily. Kenny tried kicking him in the gut. Anthony defended hisself by kicking Kenny.

"No point. Defence." The referee said. Anthony grunted, Kenny just smirked. Kenny started charging towards Anthony.

•••