chapter 15

he kicked Anthony, in the shoulder. "Point, for Payne." Kenny smirked. "hey, Kenny." Anthony whispered. Kenny looked at him.

"What?" He asked. Anthony, sniffs. "Smell that?" He asked him. "Smell what?" He asked him weirdly. "That's the smell, of a losing bitch." Anthony said smirking at him.

Kenny, growled angrily. "Damn, snakes don't bark, Pussayne." Anthony said challenging Kenny. "Fight!" The referee said.

Kenny tried kicking Anthony, but Anthony blocked it. Anthony tried punching Kenny in the gut again. But he missed.

Kenny threw him and Anthony, on the floor making them roll over the mat. Kenny was on top of Anthony, ready to punch him.

But Anthony kicked both of his feet in Kenny's gut which caused Kenny to roll over again and Anthony on top.
(kinda sus don't you think ;)

Anthony looked, at y/n's face. Looking at her beautiful features before trying to punch Kenny. But Anthony got caught of guard when Kenny rolled them both over again.

"Wanna play cat and mouse?" Kenny asked him. "Nah, i'd rather play videogames don't you think doctor scribblebottoms." Anthony said smirking.

Kenny's expression changed into an angry one, He was about to punch the hell out of Anthony. But Anthony wrapped his legs around Kenny's torso and rolled them over.

Anthony's knee was on Kenny's rib. Anthony was about to punch Kenny, ready to finish the fight between them till the referee called out.

"Time is Up!!" Anthony groaned, angrily. He looked back at y/n. But didn't see her, he looked confused and asked for a time out to drink quickly.

The Referee nodded, and motioned with his hands that it was time out. Anthony walked out of the doors, he saw y/n eating a chocolate cookie.

"Y/n!" He said, y/n turned around and rolled her eyes. "What?" She asked him. "Please, believe me. I never kissed her, she kissed me. I'm really sorry. You've been on my mind all the time. Please don't leave me." Anthony said softly, as a tear escaped his eye.

"Anthony.." she said softly. "Whatever, forget i said anything." Anthony said wiping away his tears ready to walk away. Y/n pulled him back by the belt of his Gi.

Because of the force, the belt loosened and dropped which caused you to see his half naked  upper body. Your face instantly turned red. Anthony smirked at your blushing face.

You snapped back in reality, and noticed Anthony smirking. "Drop that smirk, or i'll wipe it of your face." I said.

"How are you gonna wipe it off my f-" he started but i cut him off by pressing my lips against his. His lips started moving with mine in harmony.

His hands wrapped around my smaller waist, as he tapped my thigh which caused me to wrap my legs around his torso.

we continued making out, till we both pulled away for a break. We looked at the position we were in. My back against the wall and my legs wrapped around Anthony who was holding me up against the wall.

I hopped of, and smirked, " i told you i'd wipe of your smirk but never mentioned with what." I said. He chuckled while shaking his head and looking down.

I smiled and walked away from him, he followed me and returned back to his position ready to finish the fight with Kenny Payne.