Taking time |Chapter 5|

[Hey guys, quick note, I'm sorry for not publishing in a while, but thank you so much for 105 reads and 11 votes!! Enjoy the delayed chapter five!]

Wilbur's POV
-------------------
Dream is acting- weird- he's just- standing there?- I should probably ask him if he's okay- yeah. I should. "Uhm- Dream?-" The teen with dirty blonde hair, blue jeans, and a lime green hoodie snapped out of his train of thought whenever I had spoken. "Hm?" Dream hummed, as a sign to continue with the question I had started. "I was just wondering if you're okay- seeing as we've been standing here awkwardly for the past 5-10 minutes-" I responded, having a playful tone of cockiness (cocky or cockiness is basically whenever a sibling is annoying you, like the tone they use whenever they just say why everything-) "wait- Is Ranboo still here? I need to talk to him!" Dream asked me, which genuinely made me think that they were cousins or some shit because he hasn't been answering the GOD DAMN QUESTION I CONTINUE TO ASK. "Well actually they just now left. Why? Are ya'll two related or some shit?-" I asked so that my curiosity would be cured. "Oh- Uhm- no, we're just childhood friends!" Dream replied to my question, giving an awkward chuckle afterward. "Ohhhh okay! But he is at Tommy's house if you need to talk to him or some shit." I said because he was just a teen, just like Ranboo. What's Dream gonna do? They're both kids, besides, he probably just wants to catch up with Ranboo anyways!

Back in the third person but there'll be thoughts of characters as well-

Ranboo was asleep in the car. When the car came to a screeching halt, Ranboo's seat belt was holding onto him for dear life. He let out a screech that was un-human-like as he flung forward and got jerked back in an instant. "RANBOO YOUR FACE HOLY SHIT-" Tommy yelled from the driver's seat combusting into laughter. Tubbo decided to look at Ranboo, soon wheezing. Ranboo's eyes were wide open but you could tell he was still tired as hell. Ranboo eventually started to sarcastically chuckle. "Hahahaha. Very funny." Ranboo said while rubbing his eyes yawning. He realized that they had already arrived home, though it was clear that he didn't want to be there for some reason. Tommy just thought that maybe he was anxious or concerned at the time, so he quickly brushed it off. Plus he didn't want to push Ranboo more than he probably has already.

Ranboo stumbled out of the car and to the front porch. Ranboo tripped on the welcome mat and went through the oak brown door. Tubbo started laughing again at the sight of his friend's legs sticking through the door. He started to laugh harder whenever he saw his legs slowly getting pulled from behind the door. Of course, Tommy was laughing while recording. A few seconds later they saw Ranboo giving them a glare as he opened the door. "Oh fuck off." Ranboo said as he rolled his eyes.

They all walked in and sat on the couch. Ranboo sat on the recliner, for the sake of his anxiety at the moment. They all sat in science for a minute. But to Ranboo, it felt like an eternity. Finally, Tubbo broke the silence by asking a question. "Soooo, bossman," Tubbo started. "Wh-" Tubbo stopped for a moment, wondering what he would ask. "What happened back there?-" Tubbo asked. "W-well i-" Ranboo stuttered. He didn't know what to say. Maybe he should tell them? *sigh* "I- I do not believe that I am ready to talk about it yet-" Ranboo responded. "M-may I have more time to become more comfortable?" Ranboo asked, almost pleading. Tubbo and Tommy were a bit confused on why he was talking all- fancy- all of a sudden. But, they respected him, and of course, they said yes.

A week had passed since Ranboo had seen, well- heard, Dream. "TOMMYYYYYYY" Ranboo yelled, probably due to the fact that he called Tommy's name 20 times already. "WHAT BITCH BOY??" Tommy yelled from his room. "CAN I GO TO THE PARK??" Ranboo yelled, seeing as Ranboo was on the first floor and Tommy was on the second floor. "SURE? WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME?-" Tommy yelled back, not noticing Ranboo walking to Tommy's room. "Well, I don't want ya'll to get concerned that I left for a little-" Ranboo said, his pointed ears turning red (THE BOOK DESCRIPTION SAYS NO SHIPS, SO FUCK OFF WEIRD PEOPLE). Tommy was startled hearing Ranboo's voice in the same room as his. "Well, do you want us to come with you?" Tommy asked Ranboo. "No, I enjoy walking to the lake alone! It's really calming to me!" Ranboo replied. "Okkaaaayyyy?- be safe I guess-" Tommy replied. "TUBBO! I'M GOING TO THE PARK ALONE! AND YES, MY PHONE IS AT 96% ILL BE FINE!" Ranboo yelled while walking down the stairs. "OKAY BOSSMAN! BE SAFE!!" Tubbo yelled back. That was Ranboo's cue that it was okay to finally go.