'That' Friday Night |Chapter 8|

Tw's// Drinking, Ouija Boards, And Yelling?

Anyways, Enjoy! ;)
ALSO PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE THE NAMES THAT ARE IN ENDER, BUT YOU CAN TRANSLATE THE SENTENCES THOUGH- YOU'LL FIND OUT WHO'S WHO SOON!! ;))
____________________________________
A few weeks before Tubbo and Tommy Found Ranboo.
____________________________________
"Hey ☌⟒⍜⍀☌⟒!" "Oh hey ⎅⍀⟒⏃⋔! Is the party still on for tonight? " "Of course! Aannddd~, " ⎅⍀⟒⏃⋔ paused while slowly pulling a bottle of beer out of his bag. "I'm bringing more of these! " He continued. "I- ⎅⍀⟒⏃⋔! We're TEENAGER'S- it's illegal for us to drink beer. " ☌⟒⍜⍀☌⟒ said sternly. "Oh come on ☌⟒⍜⍀☌⟒! Loosen up a bit! It's just for one night, okay?" ☌⟒⍜⍀☌⟒ breathed a heavy sigh. "Fine. But you better not get us into trouble. ⎅⍀⟒⏃⋔." ☌⟒⍜⍀☌⟒ said in a jokingly threatening tone. "I won't Don't worry" ⎅⍀⟒⏃⋔ said while putting his hands in the air as if he was being held at gunpoint. Of course, this was just a gesture done in a joking manner.

"Oh, hey guys!! " ⌇⏃⌿⋏⏃⌿ Yelled while running towards the duo. "Oh hi ⌇⏃⌿⋏⏃⌿! " The duo said in unison. "So, " ⌇⏃⌿⋏⏃⌿ paused. "Did you get the drinks ⎅⍀⟒⏃⋔? " ⌇⏃⌿⋏⏃⌿ asked while whispering. "DUH- What else would I get a fake id for?? " ⎅⍀⟒⏃⋔ said in a fake annoyed tone. "I dunno. Drugs? " ⌇⏃⌿⋏⏃⌿ said.

That had the trio dying of laughter.
"Drogas?" Quackity came out of nowhere at the sound of his favorite word.

"no, no hay drogas. lo siento gran hombre"
⌇⏃⌿⋏⏃⌿ responded. "Oh okay! Have fun at the party tonight ⌇⏃⌿⋏⏃⌿! " "Okay I will! " ⌇⏃⌿⋏⏃⌿ replied.

<A few hours later at the party>

"Oh guys~ lookie at what I brought! ~" ⎅⍀⟒⏃⋔ said while pulling an ouija board out of his backpack

"OOOOOOO!! HELL YEAH LET'S SUMMON A DEMON" ⌇⏃⌿⋏⏃⌿ yelled in excitement.

"NO- I'M DRUNK BUT I'M NOT THAT DRUNK-" ☌⟒⍜⍀☌⟒ yelled in an emotion that the rest of the drunken trio couldn't read.

"LISTEN- We AREN'T summoning a demon, BUT, we WILL be communicating with a ghost! " ⎅⍀⟒⏃⋔ said, making everyone shut up.

<After setting up the ouija board>

"Are you here?", ⎅⍀⟒⏃⋔ asked

⊬⟒⌇.
The trio was shocked for a moment, then continued.

" What is your name? "☌⟒⍜⍀☌⟒ asked

⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜.

" Do you miss being alive? "⌇⏃⌿⋏⏃⌿ blurted the question out without thinking.

⟟⋏ ⏃⌰⌰ ⊑⍜⋏⟒⌇⏁⊬, ⋏⍜⏁ ⍀⟒⏃⌰⌰⊬. ⋔⊬ ⎎⏃⋔⟟⌰⊬ ⍙⏃⌇⋏'⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ⏚⟒⌇⏁ ⍙⊑⟒⋏ ⟟ ⍙⏃⌇ ⏃⌰⟟⎐⟒.

The drunken boys sat there in confusion for a moment, but quickly having a wave of understanding wash over them.

" I'm sorry dude. "

⟟⏁'⌇⎎⟟⋏⟒⋔⏃⋏

"How old were you when you-
y'know- died? "

⟒⟟☌⊑⏁⏁⟒⟒⋏

"I- DUDE THAT'S YOUNG HOLY SHIT-"

"How would you feel if I were to,
Revive you? "

⋔⏃⊬⏚⟒? ⟟ ⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ☍⋏⍜⍙ ⊑⍜⍙ ⊬⍜⎍'⍀⟒ ☌⍜⋏⋏⏃ ⎅⍜ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⏁⊑⍜⎍☌⊑.

⎅⍀⟒⏃⋔ pulled a ⏚⍜⍜☍ out of his backpack with a grin.

There was a few beats of silence until the ghost spoke up once more

⍀⟒⏃⌰⌰⊬? ⊬⍜⎍'⎅ ⍀⟒⎐⟟⎐⟒- ⋔⟒?

"Of course! Why wouldn't I? " ⎅⍀⟒⏃⋔ said with a sincere smile.

⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⌇⏁⎍⌿⟟⎅?? - ⟊⟒-⌇⎍⌇- ⟟'⋔ ⌰⟟⏁⟒⍀⏃⌰⌰⊬ ⏃ ⌇ ⏁ ⍀ ⏃ ⋏ ☌ ⟒ ⍀- ⍙⊑⟒⋏ ⊬⍜⎍ ⍀⟒⎐⟟⎐⟒ ⋔⟒ ⟟ ☊⍜⎅ ☍⟟⌰⌰ ⊬⍜⎍- ⟊⟒⟒⋉-

"Oh- you have a point-" ⎅⍀⟒⏃⋔ said,
Mentally slapping himself in the face for him being that stupid.

⊬⟒⌇, ⊬⟒⌇ ⟟ ⎅⍜.

"Well Jesus Christ there's no need to be sassy about it dude-"

⍙⟒⌰⌰ ⟟⏁'⌇ ⋏⍜⏁ ⋔⊬ ⎎⏃⎍⌰⏁ ⊬⍜⎍ ⌇⏃⟟⎅ ⌇⍜⋔⟒⏁⊑⟟⋏☌ ⎅⎍⋔⏚- 😑

"OKAY JE-SUS. Anyways, let's do this. "

~Time skip 'cause I'mma write all of this in a flashback ;) ~

Ranboo woke up in a cold sweat, wishing to forget that stupid dream. Or, was it a dream? He didn't know, and didn't care, all he wanted was sleep. So, of course he laid back down and went back to sleep.

// at 3:46 am, approximately 2 hours and 33 minutes later\\

Ranboo stood up, but it wasn't really him. He was enderwalking again. The thing is, when ranboo is stressed, his enderwalk acts up, and will occasionally harm itself, including Ranboo, out of confusion and sometimes unintentionally.

Ranboo blinked, and found himself in the upstairs bathroom. "⍜⊑?" He said as he saw the faucet.

He quietly reached his hand toward the metal lever as he heard a noise. He stood there silently for a while, then continued on with his curiosity.

He pushed the right lever and a clear substance rushed through the metal pipe. This new information intrigued him even more. He reached his hand out to the rushing water, hesitating, then continuing.

"⍜⍙!-" He hissed, a little too loudly. Little did he know, Tommy heard the faucet turned in and then rushed to the door.

"What the fuck? -" Tommy whispered to Himself as he looked in the keyhole of the door.

He opened the door to see Ranboo with purple eyes again, with his hand producing steam from the water burning him.

Ranboo jumped at the sight of the new person, getting more water then he intended on him.

"⍙⊑⏃? - ⍙⊑⍜'⍀⟒?-"

He paused.

The purple dissapeared from his eyes.

He fell.

Tommy had barely caught him before he fell, still in shock.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What the FU-"

-------------------

Hello! I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting recently, I've just been overwhelmed lately, but I'm back! >:D

(PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR CHAPTER NINE I'M DYING)

Anygays, I hope y'all have a wonderful rest of your day/night! ^^

//790 words- that's honestly pathetic compared to my other chapters-🥲//