Alliums in the day|Chapter 9|

All I have to say is, small pain. ;) *and some fluff as well-*
TW:
-------------------

Ranboo was on the couch, cuddling Micheal with Tommy on the recliner. They were both talking on the couch whilst Tubbo was still asleep.

"Ranboo." Tommy said coldly. It made Ranboo flinch at the semi-familiar tone of voice. "What, the hell was that." Ranboo just continued to stare at the peaceful child in his arms, too scared, for a strange, yet familiar reason, to look up.

"I-" Ranboo choked, tears threatening to fall, leaving a small hiss of sound. Tommy saw and lowered his tone, he didn't mean to hurt him... He was just extremely concerned for his new found friend.

" Ranboo, " he said in a softer tone, pausing before deciding to continue on.

"You know that I only want to help you, " Tommy continued.

Ranboo froze. Those horrid words that Tommy had at least intended for good rung in his head. He knew those words. And not in a good way.

Tommy decided to re-word his statement, but he really did want to help! He didn't know what the hell was going on with Ranboo in the slightest bit, but he wanted to do whatever he could to help.

"I- I just want to understand what's up with you- and I want to help you! I really do! But I need you to help as well. I can't help you if you aren't trying, do you get what I'm trying to say here? -" Tommy said with concern lacing his voice. Ranboo nodded his head in response.

They both sat in awkward silence for a moment, when Michael slowly stirred awake.

"Morning Mich, how'd you sleep? " Ranboo asked the small boy Soflty, a small smile on his face at the sight of the small kid in his arms.

"Good-" The small child answered.

"Are you hungry?" Tommy asked the sleepy boy still cuddling with Ranboo.

"Mhm" Michael hummed in response.

Ranboo moved Michael on the cushion of the couch next to them and went to stand up when Tommy lightly placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry Ranboo, I'll make him breakfast. " Tommy said while lightly pushing down in Ranboo's shoulder as a signal for him to sit back down.

"Tommy I can mak-" Ranboo was interrupted by Tommy.

"Ranboo, you're overwhelming yourself by doing a shit ton of things at once, just sit down with Michael and take a small break, okay? "

"Okay-" Ranboo grumbled.

<<After Tommy made breakfast>>

Tubbo slurred awake, slowly sitting up in his bed and stretching. He woke up to the sweet smell of bacon, pancakes, and- Toast.

"Good morning Tubbo! " Ranboo said as he heard footsteps coming from the stairs. " 'Morning-" Tubbo said in a quiet tone of voice.

"Bee! " Michael said after jumping out of his chair and hugging Tubbo. "Hi Michael! " Tubbo said cheerfully while giggling softly.

"Okay Michael finish your pancakes and then you can play with bee. " Ranboo said giggling while picking up Michael and placing him back down in his chair. "Okay boo! " Michael replied with excitement, then proceeding to inhale the rest of his pancakes. That made the trio burst out into laughter.

-------------------
Sorry for the short chapter!! But I'm back!!! :DD Anyways, I'M HOLDING A VOTE IN THE COMMENTS, two chapters of fluff then angst? Or two chapters of angst then fluff?
-------------------