Crazy Twin

Chapter 3️⃣.

Previously

"Hmmmmm. What do you do?", he asked himself rhetorically, " So, I'd just suggest that..."

"You have to get married to Jeff, sis. Whether you like it or not. You've told me a lot of times that you want to get out of this toxic house. And now is the best chance. I'd suggest you get to know Jeff and see if you two can fall in love and as for Seun, you gats give him hot breakfast. Your happiness should always come first. You're just too nice man. ", he breathed.

" Okay then. I'd break up with Seun and work things out with Jeff. I hope he's not a jerk", I muttered to myself.

"That's more liken it, babe", he teased and I just chose to ignore him. I guess he loved the attention I was giving him. I checked my clock and saw that it was 9:45 A.M. How long did I spend talking to this idiot? Whatever.

I unlocked my phone and went straight to the To-do list app on my phone.

1.

Get Jeff's number from dad

2.

Break up with Seun

3.

Send Stephen out of my room

4.

Eat breakfast

'That should be all, I thought.

First of all, I had to send Stephen out of my room. The earlier the better.

I walked to where he was just scattering by wardrobe.

"What do you think you're doing, Stephen?", I asked.

" Oh. I figured you might want to meet up with Jeff today so, I'm looking for sexy and seductive but yet simple cloth for you. I can't let you go lit to meet a man looking like someone thrown into a potato sack", he explained.

"Wow. I'm shocked. Stephen has decided to have sense and help me but sorry bro, I don't need help on this one. I have hoodies, joggers, face caps, bracelets, shades, slides, and most importantly, my crocks. What else would I need?", I asked cluelessly.

" Sexy clothes, heels, bikinis, and most importantly, make-up", he replied emphasizing the make-up.

"Every normal girl should know all this", he countered.

" So, you're trying to say I'm not normal right?", I said suddenly getting defensive. "So, because I don't use make-up or were skimpy clothes like all dem bitches, I'm not normal. It's Kuku, not your fault. It's because you can still enter my room. Maybe when I get married to Jeff, you would be entering our room like this", I replied before realizing what I had said.

" Wow. She's already dreaming of getting married to someone she hasn't met I. God when?", he joked.

"It's not like I'm already dreaming about getting married. I'm just thinking that what if. He might not even be fine sef because all these Naija guys are looking like you-know-what", I said truthfully and Stephen even agreed with me by nodding his head and laughing uncontrollably. " But they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder so, who are we to complain"

"They also say Monkey no fine but him mama like am. So, cheer up, and let's get you dressed up. Jeff has to fall in love with you the moment he sets his eyes on you", Stephen finished.

" Wow, it seems like you're the one interested in Jeff. Would you two just get married instead of me?", I joked.

"What the hell", he exclaimed. " I'm not gay and besides Tiara would have my head if I try that nonsense.

"I'm glad you know that", I murmured.

He picked out denim shorts and a black tank top with my pink sneakers, black face cap, and fancy shades. It looked as simple as possible and I loved it.

" You look astonishing, little sis", Stephen said truthfully.

"I know. You don't need to tell me", I replied cockily.

" Cocky much, huh", he teased.

"Look, I need to meet with Jeff and break up with Seun. This life gan na stress", I replied pushing Stephen out of my room.

My first task had been completed.

I rushed to the bathroom and soaked myself in the bathtub that was filled to the brim with foam. Extra foamy. Just how I loved it. Stephen knew me too well.

How was my life so messed up? Everything sucks. I just want to have a normal life but it seems like that isn't possible because of my parents and now, I'm going to get married to someone I don't even know but maybe our story would end like the cliche stories I've read and maybe it wouldn't. I've been overthinking things lately. I just needed a break and Jeff should be the best option.

I got out of the tub and dressed up in what Stephen picked for me. I tried a little makeup and picked a sling bag from my wardrobe. As I walked out of the room, I saw Stephen trying to peep into my room.

" Hey there. What are you looking for, Mister?", I asked curiously

"Nothing. Just checking on my little sis", he said and coughed lightly. If this was a cartoon, his nose would have probably been getting longer like that of Pinocchio.

" oh, that's so nice of you, Stephen", I replied sarcastically. "Anyways, I'm going out now. I should be back before 6 pm. Bye".

I suddenly halted when I remembered that I needed to collect Jeff's number from my dad. I turned towards the stairs that led to the third floor

. I knocked on his door but didn't wait for him to reply and I entered.

" Please I need Jeff's number", I told him.

"I knew you would come back for it", he replied with a smirk and I just rolled my eyes in reply. " But don't worry, I'd send it to your WhatsApp very soon".

"Okay", I replied without batting an eyelid.

Now, it's time to shatter someone's son's heart.

A/N:

Hi guys. Sorry for the late update. I've been babysitting my baby cousins and they love watching something called Cocomelon on YouTube with my phone.

The next update would be on Tuesday.

Tomi🖤