Breakfast na national cake

"So, he's the one you're messing around with huhn", Seun said and I immediately withdrew from Jeff's hold.

"Uhm, hey Seun. Errr", I stuttered. "This is Jeff and he's my fiancee", I said without thinking .

No, I wasn't meant to break it to him like that.

He looked at me extremely perplexed by my words.

"So, they were right?", he asked looking heartbroken. He turned around and proceeded to walk away.

"No!",I exclaimed. "Babe, wait I can explain", I said almost crying.

"Explain what? No, Steph, what do you want to explain? That you just magically found yourself in his arms or he forced you to place your arms around him?", he yelled frantically

" Seun, it's not like that. My father is making me get married to this asshole. I don't want to and you know I love you and nothing can change that but there is nothing I can do about it. It is final. You know my dad", I ranted to a dejected-looking Seun.

"Bro, you said I'm the one she's messing with. Yes, that's true but I just met her today so, your sources are unreliable. I think you should change them.", Jeff chirped in with a smirk on his handsome face. How can a person be this fine?

" Dude, no even vex me because I go show you the omo igboro wey dey for inside my body", Seun raged and Broda Shaggi's happy day came to my mind and I laughed out.

LOUD.
"So, Stephanie, I'm here fighting for our love and you can stand there and laugh. Why do I feel like you don't even want this relationship? If you want to end it, just tell me. This relationship is over Steph. From today, we are strangers, you don't know me and I don't know you. Is that clear?", Seun asked with tears in his eyes and he laughed before walking away.

" But Seun, I love you, please", I cried out to him but he didn't stop.

Tears

tears

I cried while Jeff just looked at me like I was mad.

" Well, he's gone now. You can stop pretending as you care. How does cold stone sound? Let's celebrate our new relationship and we end it in my bedroom on my comfortably soft king-sized bed", Jeff asked wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Omo, this baba get mind I. But I was angry. Extremely angry and his words made me more furious.

"First, Jerk, I wasn't pretending. I've been dating him for years and he just walked out of the relationship all thanks to my dad who set this marriage. Second, I'm not one of your runs girls that you think you can just call to warm your bed anytime you're horny. Listen and listen well. Tell your father to call off the marriage then go to hell", I yelled at him.

" Whoaaa. My name is Jeff no Jerk", he yelled.

"It Kuku sound-alike tele (Your name sounds like Jerk) maybe that's why you're a jerk. I hate you", I yelled back at him and stormed off towards my car.

As I entered, I locked the car and started sobbing hard. Scratch that I screamed and thrashed and yelled and cried hard that I feared I was going to lose my voice. Why does my life have to be so complicated and sad?

Why?

Just why?

Am I the only one?

My phone started ringing but I wasn't in the mood for phone calls so I declined. Less than 10 seconds later, it started ringing again. I declined and continued my crying fest. Maybe I should just go to the third mainland bridge and end my life.

Yup. That was the best option I had. I started my car and drove slowly while tears rolled down my cheeks. My phone rang again and I angrily picked it up.

" What", I yelled at the caller.

"Why are you sounding like you're the one that ate breakfast now? Is it not Seun that's meant to be like this ni?", I heard the idiot called my twin brother ask me.

"Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww", I hissed out loud for him to hear while sniffing. " Na your sister collect the breakfast o no be Seun. Like play like play, I dey go third mainland bridge. Make I go jump.", I told him truthfully.

"Stephanie you're playing right? Babes, no tell me you're playing. This is one of your jokes.", he yelled and from his voice, I could tell he was angry.

" No, I'm not. Do I sound like I'm playing? Do I? I don't give two fucks. I just want to die. I love you so much Stephen and tell mum and dad that I love them", I said with another round of tears parading my cheeks as I ended the call

A/N:

Hi guys. It's me again. So sorry for going MIA here's a new chapter. I just finished exams so, expect regular updates now.
Vote
Comment
Share
AND
Follow me.

Thanks for 100 reads guys. I love y'all so much

Dani🖤