Chapter 6-- All Good Things (cleaned)

A/N;
Two updates in 24 hours? No way xD

This is super short  I know but I was going to make it longer I just didn't want a thousand POV swaps in one single chapter x.x 
Trust me it benefits your guys sanity if I stick to 1-2 swaps xD

I'm going to be cruel on this chapter and say I need 20 votes or 15 comments to update the next chapter. Forgive me >.<'' 

C O M E N T    V O T E   F O L L O W

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna's POV

Leon started pacing back and forth past the desk in his office. I've never seen him so worried about something before. He's always been calm and collected when it came to pack matters so why now?

''Leon, can you just tell me what's going on?'' I said softly but loud enough for him to hear as I leaned against the wooden mahogany desk.

''It's the packs. Something has them riled up.'' He paused, paced and paused again.

''People are going missing Luna. Humans and weres. Not just normal people either, it's Alphas and Betas that are going missing Luna. Alphas and Betas just don't up and leave without a word. They certainly all don't lose a fight and wind up dead in another territory.''

Before he could start his frantic pacing again I walked over to him and grabbed his shoulders and made him look at me.

''Do they know who has gone missing in particular? Small pack Alphas or Large ones?''

''Packs of any kind. They aren't discriminating.'' 

''Do we know any of them?'' I asked hopeful he would say no.

''All of them.'' He said with pain in his voice.

''Who?'' 

''Jeanine, Tony, John, William, Lauren...''

I didn't let him continue. I took my hands from him and just stood in shock. They were all wonderful people. My closest friends. They've never done anything wrong. They had done no bad in their lives. They were some of the best wolves I have ever known making sure to do everything for their packs and the packs they associated with. So why? Who would do such a thing?

''Why? Who would do such a thing?'' I voiced my thoughts choking back sobs.

''We don't know.''

''What do you mean you don't know!? How can you not know!?'' Leon pulled me into a hug as I started crying, not even caring to wipe the tears that had fallen because they would just be replaced with more.

''We don't know. There are no leads at all.'' He nuzzled into my neck as I buried my face into his chest.

''They didn't deserve it.'' I said before crying more.

Leon just whispered reassuring words into my ear for what felt like an eternity before I calmed down and the desk phone started ringing it normal bell sound.

''I'll look into it more with the other packs and tell you any information I get.'' He kissed my forehead before taking a seat at his desk and answering the phone.

After washing my red, blotchy face I went back to the living room where I found Jayce looking down at his hands and Evan rubbing his left shoulder, a grimace lacing his face.

''Where's Aiden?'' I tried to give my best forced smile.

There was a small silence before Jayce stood and spoke.

''I’m sorry. I'll go look for him'' and then he left out the front door not looking any of us in the eye.

Evan was staring at me with just as much confusion as I was showing him. I walked over to him and talked in hushed tones as if it was a big secret.

''What’s going on? Did I miss something?'' 

''No, I don't know. I just asked if I could talk to Aiden and then he jumped up and bolted out the door like he had just committed a crime.'' We both stared at the door for a while before I turned to walk away.

''Well if Jayce is with him he should be fine. Maybe everything is just sinking into his head now. I mean I would need some time too if I went through what he did with Brian.''

With that I left to my room for bed and Evan did the same.

Aiden's POV

 I was surrounded by darkness for the longest time. I felt peaceful and like nothing was wrong with the world. It felt like nothing happened in the past. It was all forgotten. Luna didn't leave, I didn't get blamed for it and I didn't get beaten and left under a park bench at the age of 5. I was happy with this unfamiliar sense of peace and tranquillity.

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end far too soon. I felt my body being shaken as I forced my eyes open from their peaceful rest. My blurry eyes were met by two crystal blue ones filled with...worry?

 I sat myself up and everything came back. I was being shown around, visited Marry Ann, I was at the underground jail seeing Brian with Luna, and then we walked home, then Jaycen...Oh my god.

I pulled back from Jayce's worried face. Hurt and understanding somehow crossed his face at the same time. He sighed before pulling back and standing up to his normal height.

''Are you okay?''

''Yeah. I must have just been really tired.'' I shook my head trying to get rid of my sleep but it was just replaced with a horrible thumping pain.

I grabbed at my head and felt Jayce kneel down beside me ever so quickly but carefully.

''You're not fine. Can you stand?''

I shook my head as little as possible hoping for my headache to not worsen. Doubt it’s even possible to get any more painful than this is though.

I felt the earth underneath me vanish as I was lifted into Jayce's arms bridal style. Any other day and I would have yelled, kicked and screamed but my head was pounding almost unbearably.

Every step Jayce took, no matter how light and unintentional, I winced in pain.

''I'm sorry. We're almost there. Just hold on a little while longer.'' 

Jayce's soothing voice helped me to slip into another peaceful sleep against his warm body, one I too thankfully hoped to stay in.